PDA

View Full Version : If only he wasn't just imitating...

jojo2324
11-30-2003, 08:10 PM
We've all been pretty sick, so tissues are a hot commodity these days. Typically, Gannon will try his best to score a box from atop some shelf and leave them all over the floor.

But yesterday, he grabbed one, put it up to his face and pretended to blow his nose! Obviously, he's learned it from somewhere, LOL. It was the cutest thing. He covers his mouth with it and then makes this low, raspy "wooo, wooo" noise. (DH has a rather large nose, so when he blows his nose, it's LOUD.)

Now, if he was actually blowing his nose, I'd be in heaven. He's got buckets of slime dripping everywhere. We've even had to pull the snot baster out of retirement it's been so bad.

It's just so great to see his little mind working...Why he chose to latch on to nose blowing, you got me, but it's still really cute. :)

brigmaman
11-30-2003, 08:23 PM
Hey Joanne!
Sorry to hear you guys have been feeling under the weather. That is so cute that Gannon is trying to "blow" his nose using the tissue!
It reminds me of Madison, who occasionally will cover her mouth when she coughs. So cute!
Hope you are all feeling better soon!

starrynight
12-01-2003, 10:16 AM
How cute! Daria does this also. I hope you all feel better very soon.

alleyoop
12-01-2003, 11:16 AM
Snot Baster! he he :D I gotta remember that!

bluej
12-01-2003, 11:49 AM
Hey practice makes perfect right? Hopefully through role playing he will pick it up! Trust me, teaching a kid how to actually blow his nose isn't the easiest thing! At the very least maybe he'll get some of that 'slime' wiped off for you.