PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch Leno tonight?

new_mommy25
12-05-2003, 03:33 AM
He had Gwenyth Paltrow on and she looked absolutly beautiful. She had on a black silk dress and you could see her little belly just starting to poke out. I never thought I'd say this but I miss being pregnant..

momma_boo
12-05-2003, 10:01 AM
I said the same thing to DH when DD was 5 mo and he nearly fell off his chair! I had a co-worker who was almost 9 mo pregnant at the time and we were talking about how it feels to have the baby moving inside. I missed that feeling (until she got big and ran out of room and started shoving my organs around and stabbing me in my ribs!).

Of course, now DH is bugging me to start TTC.

How far along is Gwyneth Paltrow?

jojo2324
12-05-2003, 12:41 PM
You know, I saw some footage of her on one of those magazine shows or whatever Monday night, and I thought to myself, "She's pregnant!" Just something in her face, you could see it. Then it was announced Tuesday. She looked beautiful, but then she always does.

She's probably 5 months or more...I think a lot of celebs wait until well into the 2nd trimester to announce.

jojo2324
12-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Did anyone feel like there was a baby STILL inside after birth? For a few months after Gannon was born I'd get little movements of some sort (probably intestinal) and have to remember that a baby couldn't have caused it!

I do love feeling a baby move, though this little girl is quite the rip roarer (and has been for some time) and we have two months to go. There's nothing like it.

amp
12-05-2003, 12:48 PM
Joanne - Sometimes I think I'm nuts, but there are still days when for a fleeting second I think, "Oooh, the baby just moved!" Um...no it didn't! I do miss that! I can see how people end up with lots of babies. I don't think we'll have more than 2, but I loved being pregnant!

MartiesMom2B
12-05-2003, 12:57 PM
According to Entertainment Tonight, she's due in the summer.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

houseof3boys
12-05-2003, 01:06 PM
I thought she looked great and she did seem nervous about her first public appearance since they announced the pregnancy. I know a lot of people hate her, but I like her. :) I was guessing 4 or 5 months since she had a little belly and she had boobs in that dress she had on.

I look forward to seeing all of her fabulous outfits that she will wear during the pregnancy because she has excellent taste! :)