PDA

View Full Version : oooooooooh what a beautiful mooooooorning...

lizajane
12-06-2003, 10:14 AM
ooooooooooooooh what a beautiful daaaaaaaaay. i've got a wonderful feeeeeeeeeeeling, everything's going my way...

the sun is shining, mr baby slept until SEVEN THIRTY this morning ), i didn't wake up ONE time last night to the sick dog jumping into my bed, i made it to the "early bird" sale at kohl's, my house is clean, and i am going to ignore the one messy room in the whole house, the kitchen, and go downstairs an SEW and get ready to run more errands when mr baby awakes. (save that nasty kitchen for DH, hee hee)

sigh... smile...

this is the day that the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!!

christmas is coming! christmas is coming!

cchavez
12-06-2003, 10:57 AM
I am soooo happy for you! Diego's naps are getting somewhat better but once they lengthen for good, I will be rejoicing too! Funny, I have been thinking all I really want for Christmas is for Diego's naps to get better. He still does ok at nite....never 12 hours but we can live w/ it for now.

starrynight
12-06-2003, 11:09 AM
Woohooo for you Liza!!! I hope the rest of your weekend is this good.

barbarhow
12-06-2003, 12:04 PM
I had the same feeling this morning! A late sleeper-what a difference it makes on the starting of the day! Enjoy.
Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03

doubleL
12-06-2003, 03:10 PM
Liza,

So glad you are having such a good day. I have been wondering how it is going with Hannah these days?

It is 2:30 here and I have yet to accomplish anything. And I have one clean room in my entire mess... I mean house.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Ok, I am off to accomplish... something, anything now!

Lou
~DS 5.01
~DD 6.03

jmofarrill
12-06-2003, 03:20 PM
Isn't it wonderful when they decide to sleep in? LOL Anwyn must have combined her nighttime sleep and first nap this morning to get up at 10:00 AM - WOW! It was really nice, b/c I ended up sleeping in this late, too. LOL (don't tell, my little secret!)

You have been so productive today - you're my inspiration! I'm thinking of cleaning my house today, too, but I'm waiting for dh to get to a stopping place in his game so he can help me.

Good luck with the rest of the day!

pritchettzoo
12-06-2003, 03:26 PM
You are way too cheerful. ;) I think you're an elf. A happy little Christmas elf! Anyway, the cheeriness in your post made me smile. I hope the rest of your weekend is as sunny!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)