PDA

View Full Version : Well if Santa doesn't come to your house it's because MY SON BEAT HIM UP!!!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-07-2003, 05:37 PM
So we all got dolled up and paraded ourselves up to the club house where Santa was making his debut here in our neighborhood. Everyone was there!!!! We were all smiles as we placed Tristan on Santa's lap and Tristan went crazy...crying, beating, arching his back, I kid you not we had to unravel his little hands from Santa's beard...he was pulling off Santa's beard infront of all of the children who beleived!!! Oh it was awful!!! Poor Santa (who thank god is a family friend here in the neighborhood...)...
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

sweetbasil
12-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Poor little guy...that Santa can be scary the first few times around! You're still doing better than us, though--- I have yet to take either son to sit on Santa's lap. So did ya get pics? ;)

etwahl
12-07-2003, 06:09 PM
santa wasn't a favorite on our attempt either :(

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

kfcboston
12-07-2003, 07:59 PM
Same with us! Although DS didn't totally freak but just fussed up a storm.....he was clearly very wary. He clearly remains unaware of the fruitful and prosperous relationship he will have with this gentleman for years to come. :)

Tondi G
12-07-2003, 08:22 PM
OH NO!!! I'm sorry Santa wasn't a hit with your little man this year!!! I was so lucky Mason was a doll with Santa that first year and we got such cute pics to show for it!!! I do remember Santa telling me to not let Mason see him and to put him in his lap with Mason's back to him....LOL! He must have been a Santa for a long time!!!!

NEXT YEAR!!!!

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01

lizajane
12-07-2003, 10:06 PM
neve, you totally crack me up! poor santa. :)

pritchettzoo
12-07-2003, 11:17 PM
I was already laughing just reading the title of your post! Aren't you glad Santa didn't have a real beard?!?

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

jmofarrill
12-08-2003, 01:34 AM
Poor Tristan! I hope he's recovered from his fright.

I have a horrible first Santa story, too; short story is dh and I went to do the pictures, I couldn't stay in the lobby b/c of some potpourri scent the studio used, dh didn't come get me when it was time, so I missed Anwyn's first Santa pictures. I was VERY upset and inconsolable for quite some time b/c dh's thoughtlessness kept me from being involved in that "first."

22tango
12-08-2003, 09:46 AM
OH HO ho HO ho HO!!! I'm so SORRY...but I find that (& especially your subject line) HILARIOUS!!!!! Too Funny!! :)

I hope Tristan is feeling safe and secure now. What a story to tell him someday...about the year he BEAT UP Santa!!! Heeehehehhheeeeeee! (still giggling)

nigele
12-08-2003, 10:02 PM
What a little rascal! Maybe that's why Tristan kept pulling on Tom's sweater today - it had Santa on it!

:-)

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-08-2003, 11:42 PM
He is alittle rascal :)...it was great seeing you, you left and we didn't get pictures!!!! I think Tristan really likes tom tom, he looks up to him :)
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

nigele
12-09-2003, 11:57 AM
I know, I can't believe we didn't get any pics! I thought it was adorable that Tristan kept following Tom around and kept trying to pull up on him. I don't think Tom thought too much of it - LOL!