PDA

View Full Version : Yummmmmmmmmmm, noodles!

jojo2324
12-08-2003, 09:02 AM
What's with that? I've been scarfing Ramen noodles for days now. And my new thing is stir fry with noodles. Heavy on the red peppers. And noodles. I am seriously contemplating heating up some of yesterday's leftovers...Should be a nice chaser to my hot cocoa and English muffin, buttered with loads of cinnamon sugar, right? It's almost 9...I'm going to do it! :9

Kate888
12-08-2003, 09:40 AM
That sounds yummy! I love noodles :) Any good recipes with Ramen noodles? I've only cooked them according to the instructions on the bag though. What a way to start your day :D

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

stillplayswithbarbies
12-09-2003, 12:53 AM
the way I always fix ramen noodles is to cook them and drain them, and then sprinkle about half of the seasoning packet over them and stir to coat the noodles. Or maybe that is how everyone fixes them, I don't know.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

jmofarrill
12-09-2003, 09:35 AM
Karen - LOL - That's how I eat them!

brigmaman
12-09-2003, 10:11 AM
lol, Joanne, I am catching your post a bit late, but it is giving me a laugh. I never had cravings during my pregnancy, but I eat strange things (we've discussed this!) normally.
Ramen noodles sound great...I guess it's all the salt! Yum!

mik8
12-09-2003, 12:56 PM
Ramen noodles are great! I had cravings bad my first trimester. All I ate was pad thai noodles. Savor the taste and enjoy. It feels so damn good when you're pregnant.