PDA

View Full Version : OK I think I fixed the pictures

cchavez
12-08-2003, 02:43 PM
Diego's Holiday Pictures

Mommie2MadLyn
12-09-2003, 12:37 AM
Christine the one with the Santa hat is soooo... adorable!!! Diego has the cutest little smile and beautiful eyes. And the bare feet make it that much cuter!!!

sweetbasil
12-09-2003, 12:53 AM
Christine,
Santa is looking a bit miffed in the first one- was it a long day for the jolly old guy? ;) Diego is absolutely precious- he looks so squeezable, esp. in the second pic. What a cutie!

Dcclerk
12-09-2003, 01:53 AM
He's gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. And I so want to pinch those cheeks!:)

cchavez
12-09-2003, 09:07 AM
Thanks.....we love his feet and cheeks. We purposely did not put any shoes or socks on his feet so that everyone could check them out. And not to mention the fact that his shoeshoes only came in a week ago. Well, my Mom said, he looks adorable but he needs shoes on his feet! She does not care for the way we dress him. She prefers bow ties, suits....really dressy clothes and we are so casual.

Santa does look tired! He actually was a great Santa. Plus there was not waiting in line and the entire experience was just great!

Thanks everyone!

nohomama
12-09-2003, 10:28 AM
What a chunky little monkey. Love those cheeks! Too cute! And Santa may look a tad tired but what a fabulous Santa he is. He's exactly what St. Nick should look like.