PDA

View Full Version : I want to talk SURVIVOR but not all time zones have seen it yet

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-11-2003, 09:29 PM
We must chat Survivor tomorrow!!!
Don't forget the finale is Sunday nite not next thursday!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

redhookmom
12-11-2003, 09:34 PM
Me too!!!!

Jessica

toomanystrollers
12-11-2003, 09:45 PM
same here :) hee, hee

billysmommy
12-11-2003, 10:44 PM
oooh i can't wait :)

MartiesMom2B
12-11-2003, 10:45 PM
Me too!!! Hoo hoo. I can't wait until the finale!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

flagger
12-11-2003, 10:47 PM
You can always use the super cool Inviso-font to talk about he or she who got kicked off.

For those who don't want to know don't do a mouse swipe.

The person kicked off was Burton who then bitched because 'Lill broke their pact...but duh he voted for Lill in the first place.

Like I said do not click and hold your left mouse button and swipe the above if you don't want to know.

vikivoly
12-11-2003, 10:54 PM
I missed it! I must know all of the details!

egoldber
12-11-2003, 11:01 PM
Oh, it was a good one!

Marisa6826
12-11-2003, 11:59 PM
All I can say is

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

-m

redhookmom
12-12-2003, 12:09 AM
That super cool inviso font is very cooooool!!! Wondering if there are secret messages all over these boards...

Jessica

mamahill
12-12-2003, 12:22 AM
FINALLY! It has taken these ladies WAY too long to get their act in gear. Thanks for the reminder, Neve. I will be front and center on Sunday!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-12-2003, 12:27 AM
I LOVED IT!!!!!
They played it very well...FINALLY!!!!!
Those guys made a very stupid move in going on the "win" together!!!
I can't wait to see folks reaction when they find out that John's grandmother is not dead!!! I guess that might not be revealed till the very end!!!

Did you see my boyfriend Rupert high fiving the jury...I was suprised that was allowed :)

I love sassy Sandra...I liked her from the beginning-not the most but I liked her a lot :)
But that Daria (???) can kick some butt can't she :)
...I don't think she is going to be the winner though since they show so little about her, they have always shown a lot of LIL and it makes me wonder...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

mamahill
12-12-2003, 12:30 AM
I go back and forth with Sandra. It's because of her that her tribe got off to such a good start. I really liked her, but then with the yelling - that I didn't dig. But now I'm liking her more and more.

Lill has ALWAYS been such a whiner, and for that she wouldn't get my vote. I'd say that the only way she could win now is if Jonny Yucky was the other in the final 2. Who knows.

mharling
12-12-2003, 12:59 AM
It was great!!!! And you know that yucky Jonny Fairplay is thinking 'oh sh#@' about now!

I have liked Sandra from the beginning. I think she's the most deserving at this point.

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osnt.jsp?i=67b0de21b356c32425b2 - Halloween Pics!

doubleL
12-12-2003, 01:00 AM
That may have been my favorite episode ever! I think even our host Mr. Jeff was smirking when he read Burton's name.

I've been picking Daria to win for awhile now for the very reason that they do show so little of her. In the beginning they showed none of her, then she sat up in those ropes forever, and slowly you get to know her. I predict we'll see a lot of her Sunday. Lil is going to get eaten up before the final two for sure. Probably next with those silly girls.

I've loved sassy Sandra from the start... even her b-----ing (mostly at or about Johnny I Can't Stand Him) throughout, and her plans to thwart the tribe before she leaves, and then having to back pedal. She cracks me up. But I don't think she's gonna win it.

Neve, I was sad to see your boyfriend leave, but the show has continued to be quite impressive without him, though the high-five was classic :)

Can't wait for Sunday.

Lou
~DS 5.01
~DD 6.03

vikivoly
12-12-2003, 03:24 AM
Ok, I'm gathering that the girls finally got their act together and gave Burton the boot, But how about some juicy details?! DD had a fever this evening and I was too busy taking care of her to watch!

Sarah1
12-12-2003, 08:40 AM
Burton was such a D%*K (excuse my language). I loved how he and John were just ripping the girls for being stupid and "having no strategy", and then afterward (this was the little part they show alongside the credits) he was playing the victim, all "Lill, we had an alliance. I don't know how you'll be able to live with yourself." Ha! You're OUTTA THERE!

MartiesMom2B
12-12-2003, 09:25 AM
I think the next reward challenge is for them to show Mr. Johnny Yuckyplay's footage that the camera shows to the jury! Ha ha. DH says that Sandra should team up with him now, so that she'll win. I just hope that his lies come out!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-12-2003, 09:30 AM
Hey Vicki...we are packing for the zoo so I'm typing quickly...I was hoping flagger who jump in he knows all the web sites with the "details"...

But here is the juice...
There was an awards challange to go to Pananma city and wine and dine and "camp in style"...BURTON won it!!! He took JOHN!!!! Huge mistake that allowed the gals to plan, and made Lil feel non favored since she thought she and Rupert were so tight.

While in Pananma there was a GC truck that you could camp in BURTON won it!!! They decided to not share that info with the girls. They boozed and ate laughing at how stupid the girls were and how the girls would never think of a stragedy while they were gone.

The girls planned a beautiful attack on the boys. Mainly becasue LIL shared with Daria that the boys decided she was the next to go, that she was the biggest challanger threat. So that told Lil she could be next (for Sandra is not really a athletic challenger as they are). That also pissed Daria off.

The boys started to fear that MAYBE the gals "talked" so they knew Daria and LIL were thick so they knew their only way IF that happened was to win Sandra (AGAIN) and to swear on grandma AGAIN. Thank god Sandra saw that coming so she told the gals "I'm going to agree with what ever they say"...

D and L met the boys when they arrived back, LIL was a basket case over having to turn on B (so we never eally knew if she was going to)...S agreed to vote Lil off to the boys...

...And immunity was won by Daria (3 times stright)...so they boys thought LIL is going !!!!

...Burton was voted out and Lil got the boys votes...it was GREAT!!!
You could see John's face fade when Burton had two votes becasue that showed an alliance somewhere!!!
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

McQ
12-12-2003, 09:34 AM
Lovin' it last night!!! But why it took those women so long to get their act together is beyond me! I CAN'T STAND Johnny Fairplay. What an ass. And don't get me started on Lil. I want to smack her every time she whines.

I'd be okay with Sandra or D winning it. Sandra for the wheeling & dealing she did in the town or D for kicking butt in the challenges.

You all can have Rupert (though I loved him), I miss that hottie Savage.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

cinrein
12-12-2003, 10:34 AM
This is the best Survivor ever!

I could not believe Burton bellyaching about how Lil is going to live with herself for betraying him! Did he not vote for HER in the very same tribal council? Or doesn't that count since she didn't actually get voted out. What a jerk.

Can't wait til Sunday's finale. I never can pick who wins.

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

lisaE
12-12-2003, 10:46 AM
This is the best season of Survivor EVER! I don't know how they keep making it so good.

I second everything that Allison had to say in her post. That Savage was sooo good-looking, and the way he wore that suit jacket...yum.

Lil kills me how she keeps saying she is upset because Burton and Jon had told her that she would be in the final 3. Hello? Third place still gets you nothing! And how does she figure that she might possibly win immunity at that point anyway? I love to watch her when there is a challenge involving anything mental because she just seems so rock-dumb.

And I think it is great how Sandra was ready to sabotage the group when she thought she might be voted out. When Rupert got kicked out and she hurried back to camp and dumped out all the fish, I thought that was great. I don't like how she let Christa take the fall for it though. All in all, I am pulling for Sandra. She is such a spit-fire.

Thank goodness the women finally got their act together!

Lisa

amp
12-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Burton was a toad! He's saying "Lil, we had an alliance and you broke it. I hope you can live with youreself." What?!! He broke the alliance too, because he wrote down her name! He deserves what he got! Not that I would miss Lil one iota. She and her whining make me ill! They showed a preview for the finale and they called the hated Jon "Johnny Rotten". Boy do I want to beat him up! Isn't that sad that he makes me feel like that?! I loved seeing Rupert giving high fives to the jury. He realized that the girls got their crap together finally!

mharling
12-12-2003, 11:32 AM
If you missed it, there is a brief synopsis on televisionwithoutpity.com (although it doesn't tell you anything you don't already know from here). There will eventually be a full one that will tell you anything you want to know and then some.

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osnt.jsp?i=67b0de21b356c32425b2 - Halloween Pics!

billysmommy
12-12-2003, 11:36 AM
I am so hooked on this show....this one is just about the best (my fav was the Outback :))

I really only want to see D or Sandra win this one.....John just makes me cringe whenever he is on the screen. I can't wait to see everyone's reactions about his grandmother. It would be funny if there was another reward challenge and the prize was that they get to see videos of their loved ones and John's grandmother sent him a video but I think the reward chaleenges are done.

I really miss Savage and RyanO...they were my two favs :)

peanut4us
12-12-2003, 11:42 AM
It seems like almost every season the girls end up choosing to go with the guys at their own detriment... I am so excited that they pulled their heads out and voted together!

So excited for Sunday. Dh wants to see Sandra win. I'd like to see Dara win. She has played really well... to be able to fly under the radar for so long and then show herself as a powerhouse when it counts! Rock on!

jec2
12-15-2003, 12:10 AM
totally! Burton broke his alliance with Lil before she broke hers with him! What a creep and I am soooo glad the women got smart and banned together! I also thougth about Sandra allying with John so that she'd win. So far, that is who I want to win it all.