PDA

View Full Version : How do you get internet "discount codes"

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-17-2003, 10:47 AM
I just went to buy something from busytoy and when about to check out it asks if I have a discount code, obviously that is enough to make me stop till I find one :)...
Where do you hear about them???
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

amp
12-17-2003, 11:02 AM
There are lots of sites on the internet to search for codes by product, store, etc. Here a few...

www.currentcodes.com
www.1-coupon.com
www.a1shoppingcodes.com
www.ultimatecoupons.com

Happy shopping!

houseof3boys
12-17-2003, 11:33 AM
I always check www.jumpondeals.com and of course www.ebates.com since everyone seems to have different codes sometimes!

kapow
12-17-2003, 11:57 AM
I like www.gotapex.com also - they update everyday.

Dcclerk
12-17-2003, 12:04 PM
I like www.fatwallet.com , particularly their message boards, www.flamingoworld.com , and www.kovalchickfarms.com. Watch out because scoping those sites becomes addictive, too [brashly assuming that others find checking these boards addictive;) ].

lukkykatt
12-17-2003, 01:30 PM
Also www.clevermoms.com and www.dealofday.com I always try clevermoms first, because it is a mom-run business.

Have fun shopping!

chrissyhowie
12-17-2003, 02:10 PM
Before I click the last button for the sale, I always do a google.com search for the site name and the word "coupon" or "coupon code". While it sometimes yields nothing, occasionally it finds a really big winner. It works really well for the more popular sites (like bluefly and babystyle), since they tend to have more random coupon codes floating around out there. Then I just keep trying the codes out until one of them works (and then I try more to see if I can do double savings!).

I tried looking for one for "busytoy" but it didn't find anything :(. Hope you found one via another method -- the shopping must go on :)!

HTH,

redhookmom
12-17-2003, 02:19 PM
If I have a day to wait I e-mail the company and ask for a code. Sometimes I get a response about joining their e-mail list sometimes I get a code.

Jessica

parkersmama
12-17-2003, 03:43 PM
My favorite is www.flamingoworld.com !