PDA

View Full Version : Austin-ites Unite!

alleyoop
12-17-2003, 02:00 PM
Ok, Joey (peanut4us), Tara (TaChapm2) and anyone else who lives in the Austin area, How about a play date?

I am thinking...
-Central Market Cafe Playground
-Austin Zoo
-Zilker Playground and Train
-(for a more casual time) I live by a nice park that has plenty of donated trucks and playthings that my DS loves (off of 183 and Balcones Woods)!

Anyone up for something on FRIDAY? DS's best time is between 1-3pm, how about you?

Email me your email on the board if you are interested, or if you cannot make it but would like to be included in other invites.

Hope we can get together soon!

TaChapm2
12-17-2003, 02:07 PM
How funny! I just posted about this! I would love to get together, but we are going out of town on Friday. I would love to be included in other invites.

Tara
Mommy to Jackson (11-10-02)

peanut4us
12-17-2003, 02:56 PM
I'm so glad you are organizing this. Elvisfan is also in the area (Fort Hood). And sweetbasil (from Houston) has said she'd be up for meeting us at the outlets in San Marcos.

This Friday... hmm it's the anniversary, so I'll have to check with DH first and make sure he didn't plan anything fun for the afternoon (like a picnic). Sara's a little too little yet for most large playgrounds, but your neighborhood park sounds good. I live in Round Rock and elvisfan (if she can come) would be coming from Fort Hood... hmmm. Your neighborhood park would probably work best. Let's see what elvisfan says and what my DH says. I'll let you know by tonight. We could always just get our kids together if no one else can come.

So excited!

TaChapm2
12-17-2003, 04:42 PM
I'm always up for the outlets. We live 20 min. from San Marcos so any time would be great for me. I hate that we are going to be going out of town on Friday. We will be back Dec. 30 so hopefully we can plan on getting together in January. BTW did you read about how the Chicago group doesn't list their group details on the boards for safety reasons. I never thought about this, but it might be something we would want to consider. None the less, I am so excited that we might get something organized and get a group going in Austin!

Tara
Mommy to Jackson (11-10-02)

peanut4us
12-17-2003, 05:16 PM
Austin/Central Texas folks (that I know already) check your email.

peanut4us
12-18-2003, 12:07 PM
Heather I'm available tomorrow... I PMed you... give me a call.