PDA

View Full Version : DENTIST QUESTION-CAVITY/FILLING QUESTION

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-19-2003, 02:29 PM
Can a silver filling come undone...come out. Without getting to graphic I just removed a tiny piece of "silver" from my mouth, I'd say the size of a filling...was this hidden in my food somewhere or could it be a filling...
And since I have no idea which teeth have a silver filling I can't
tell...

It's never a dull moment...we jsut returned from the vet after giving Miss Spinnaker some left over sushi from a sushi party we had last night...seems Miss fuzzy butt had an allergic reaction to it...throwing up and face swollen like a sharpei...

UGH!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

MartiesMom2B
12-19-2003, 02:40 PM
Neve:

Fillings can come out. I've had to have some replaced before.

Sorry to hear that Spinnaker was allergic to sushi. I hoe she feels better soon.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

MelissaTC
12-19-2003, 05:08 PM
I lost a filling awhile back. I had to have it replaced. Luckily, there are now great fillings which blend right in with your teeth so you won't have those silver spots anymore. I love these dental advancements :)

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-19-2003, 10:49 PM
...I don't want to fess up on how dumb I feel...but I noticed that some left overs from my party yesterday are wrapped in aluminum foil and the foil was ripped...so when I nibbled at lunchtime I betcha I had a dab of foil with my nibble:)
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

MartiesMom2B
12-19-2003, 11:42 PM
LOL. I'm sure if your filling came out you would've felt it. It doesn't feel good. :)

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03