PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share that I met my first BB friend IRL today!

sugarsnappea
12-19-2003, 02:47 PM
Today JG and I went over to Kate (Kate888) and Maya's house. We just moved to a house that is only 3 minutes away from theirs. We had a great time with them. Kate is super sweet and kind, and Maya is such a darling. I am so thankful that we finally could meet. Kate showed me her impressive CD stash and educated me about dipes outside of my prefold world! We look forward to seeing them both again soon. Thanks again Kate and Maya! :)

Kate888
12-19-2003, 03:17 PM
I'm so glad that we finally met :) This is my first time meeting a BB friend IRL, too!

When Deb and JG showed up at my door, I couldn't believe they were really here! We had fun talking about preschools, CDs and getting to know each other. Deb is so sweet and nice. It felt like we've known each other for a while. Little JG is adorable and has the cutest ringlets and beautiful big eyes. She even spent some time reading books all by herself! Maya loves coloring and playing Playdoh with her. We can't wait to see them (and the little one coming soon) again when we're back from the vacation.

Thanks Deb and JG for a wonderful morning and the yummy Godiva chocalate ;)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-19-2003, 04:39 PM
That is so wonderful!!! Glad you all are near eachother!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties