PDA

View Full Version : Not too sick to clean!

MelissaTC
12-23-2003, 03:05 PM
As I was picking up what seems like the millionth toy off of the floor, I questioned why I ever discontinued the cleaning service. I wished for someone to help me get this house ready for my born organized and super clean Mom and Sister. I turned out around to find the cleaning fairy, complete with duster and beads! Apparently he is not too sick to clean! He dusted the tv on his own as he watched "Rolie Polie Olie"...LOL. I thought this was too funny and had to share!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/1745.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/1746.jpg

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-23-2003, 03:16 PM
I could keep him busy forever...but must admit I'd hire him for his cuteness!!!! He is precious!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

egoldber
12-23-2003, 03:27 PM
Cute! OK, the next thing you should do is give that boy a Swiffer! I swear to you, I cannot get the thing out of Sarah's hands! If she sees me with it, she comes running over shouting "Sarah do, Sarah do!" And she does a pretty good job! :)

muskiesusan
12-23-2003, 03:35 PM
That is cute!!!

I second Beth's recommendation of a Swiffer. Nick loves it so much, I took out one of the "links" to make it shorter for him to use easier. He is also pretty handy with the Bissell sweeper (the kind restaurants use).

Susan
Mom to Nicholas 10/01/01
& Baby #2 due 4/23/04!!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-23-2003, 03:51 PM
I need help!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

MelissaTC
12-23-2003, 04:08 PM
What a great idea! I can have him clean the never ending supply of dog hair on the floors! Woo hoo!

MartiesMom2B
12-23-2003, 04:45 PM
Aha the famous fly lady duster. I must show this picture to DH to show him why I need this duster. Martie will be ready to swiffer and dust in no time. LOL!

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

khakismom
12-23-2003, 05:16 PM
That is so cute--what a helper! Kathleen loves to clean up her spills, just amazing to her father and myself! You could hire him out and make some bucks! :)

And I have to add 2 things I noticed about the second pic: (1) that is one big giant Rolie head (and TV), and (2) I have the same wrapping paper that you do (Costco?)! LOL :)

houseof3boys
12-23-2003, 06:17 PM
Send all these cleaning kids over here next!!!!

Too cute. He's a flybaby. :)

csa12
12-23-2003, 09:24 PM
Matthew is too cute for words!! Can you imagine him saying to himself, "I gotta help mommy clean . . . but where are my beads??!!!"
Adorable pics!

jojo2324
12-23-2003, 10:22 PM
Melissa, he is beautiful! He has such gorgeous eyes.

And thanks for the tip about Swiffers!! Gannon loves to push the vacuum and broom around (rumor has it Santa is delivering a Gannon-sized broom)...I don't know why I never made the Swiffer connection. And just in the nick of time, since my motivation level has been negative-one million this week and I haven't cleaned a lick. ;) Get those kids workin'!!

egoldber
12-23-2003, 10:23 PM
LOL! Sarah also loves to feed the dog and empty the dishwasher.

jojo2324
12-23-2003, 10:38 PM
LOL, Gannon will help unload the dishwasher, but always manages to grab a knife before I can get the basket out. Little devil. :) He goes straight for the silverware every time.

And he doesn't help feed the cats, but, given the opportunity, he will feed WITH them. He got his first taste of cat food tonight at my mom's. At least it was the dry stuff...Hey, do you think that's a good protein source? He won't touch anything else...:P

muskiesusan
12-23-2003, 11:53 PM
In addition to feeding the dogs and dusting, Nick also loves to help with the trash collection. He will bring the various trash cans to me so I can empty them and then he puts them back. Its really cute, but he doesn't get trash only needs to go out once a week!

Just a little warning about them wanting to help too much. I once made the mistake of cleaning the toliets in front of him. It took awhile to break him from trying to do it himself with the toliet brush, or any other brush that happened to be around! He was so proud the first time I caught him doing it. Now, if he was only tall enough to do windows......

Susan
Mom to Nicholas 10/01/01
& Baby #2 due 4/23/04!!!!

pritchettzoo
12-24-2003, 12:52 AM
He's adorable!

I hope Gracie has a burning desire to clean one day. DH & I sure don't! :P

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)