PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer (JMarie), how are you?

khakismom
12-24-2003, 02:42 PM
Been thinking about you guys lately and wondering how you're doing! We haven't seen very much of you since you posted about your DH and his job, so it's nice to see you around! :) I hope things are looking up and getting better!! :D Have a wonderful holiday season with your sweet boy!!

JMarie
12-26-2003, 12:11 AM
Thanks so much for asking, Maureen. DH's unemployment was approved, so we have that money coming in, but I'm still working around 60 hours a week. Unfortunately, Aidan came down with a stomach virus last week - at 1 AM, no less - and decided to share it with both DH and I. DH had it much worse, but I still had to miss a day of work. At least I didn't throw up - I just can't stand throwing up! - but the boys weren't as lucky. Aidan finally had to be put on the Isomil DF because the diarrhea just would not stop, even after three days of Pedialyte - and I was tired of the laundry. We're talking FOUR outfits a day destroyed by blowouts! Thankfully, I was working, so DH got to clean those up. At least Aidan loves his baths - he spent more time in the bath than out. I'm just drained, but I'm trying to remain positive. Please send all the great-job-finding vibes this way - we're hoping the new year will bring something fabulous!

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher
01/28/03

amp
12-26-2003, 09:06 AM
Jennifer - I've also been thinking of you and glad to hear you guys are hanging in there. Hope you all feel better soon! Take care!

khakismom
12-27-2003, 02:08 AM
WOW--working 60 hours a week! And sick too. :( Oh you poor thing, I can see why you are drained.

I am sending lots of job-finding vibes to your DH, as well as prayers that he finds something wonderful soon--you guys deserve something wonderful!! Take care sweetie, and get better soon! :)

jojo2324
12-27-2003, 02:31 AM
Jenn, keeping my fingers crossed that DH finds something soon and that you can rest a little bit in the new year. Also keeping my fingers crossed that you don't have to deal with any explosive body issues for a long, long time!!!! I hope everybody's feeling better! Big hugs!

starrynight
12-28-2003, 12:13 AM
Oh goodness, no wonder your feeling drained! *hugs* and job finding vibes for your dh.