PDA

View Full Version : APOLOGY IF YOU SENT ME AN EMAIL- i am just now getting them!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-02-2004, 01:57 PM
For some reason many many emails sent to me via our BBB community did not make it to me, they went to Tristan's web site address that is a yahoo account that we never check. Steve "cleans it out" about every three months, and it usually is just grandma and grandpa sending sappy emails to T on it...

I just found all of these emails and some should have had a response instantly and I just want to make certain that those who thought I must be rude for not responding are aware I am just now seeing them...some of these are months old!!!! and were kind to "check on us"...I feel so badly for this...

I will have Steve check my settings, some emails I get via the boards so I don't know why the problem...but I wanted folks to know if I have not responded to you and it required an email please accept my apology and know why!!!!

my email is [email protected]
the "Tristan's treehouse" one is never checked if that shows up...

So sorry...
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Melanie
01-02-2004, 04:14 PM
Hi Neve. If you want to change your BBB default email you can click on the link at the top for
-User Menu
-Edit Account Information
-Then fill in your other email address and click 'update.'

HTH

amp
01-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Yep, my email to you went through the boards here, so it's defaulting to that hotmail acct. Just follow what Melanie said to change the email acct to your more frequently used email account.

peanut4us
01-03-2004, 04:49 PM
I've done that a couple of times and for some reason it works for one email and then goes back to the original account I signed up with. Grrr. Sigh.

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-03-2004, 07:17 PM
that must happen to me too...because about 20% have gone to my reg address and the majority were waiting for me at tristan's site.
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties