PDA

View Full Version : OT: Besides Ebay where else can I sell my digital camera?

csa12
01-04-2004, 11:24 PM
I know there was a question on refurbished digital cameras posted earlier, but I didn't want to jump in on the thread! :) I am looking to upgrade my digital camera and would like to get rid of my current one. Besides Ebay, where else can I sell it? I plan to contact B&H photo to see if I can sell it there, but wondered if there other places that people had positive experiences with.

Thanks so much!
Cheryl

MelissaTC
01-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Cheryl - There is a local newgroup called Triangle for Sale. It is free to list items and it is all local. People are always selling cameras on there. HTH!

csa12
01-05-2004, 01:00 AM
Hi Melissa!
Thanks for the info. Is this on the web? How were the holidays for you. When are we all going trike shopping?!?
Talk to you soon,
Cheryl :)

MelissaTC
01-05-2004, 01:35 AM
There is a website but you have to pay for that. The newsgroup is free. You need to subscribe to it. I have Road Runner and do it through that, using my outlook express.

Our holidays were nice despite everyone being sick. You guys are welcome to check out out Air Happy anytime!

McQ
01-05-2004, 10:17 AM
You can sell things locally at www.craigslist.org It's a national page but their should be a section for your city. People sell all kinds of things there.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03