PDA

View Full Version : For those who have LT activity garden...

mik8
01-07-2004, 07:37 PM
I know some of you recently bought the Little Tikes activity garden. Any feedbacks as to how your child like it? I am seriously thinking of getting one for my almost 5 month old DD for her to play when she gets in to the cruising stage. There's a good deal going on now.
TIA!

egoldber
01-07-2004, 09:24 PM
I hesitated about getting one 8 or 9 months or so ago, but I have not regretted it for a second. She plays with it absolutely every single day and it is always a huge hit at playgroup.

FYI, I got mine at kbtoys.com for $45 with free shipping.

HTH,

AngelaS
01-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Adrienne was given it for a gift for her first birthday. Five years later, she and her baby sister (20 months) STILL play in it almost daily. Gabrielle plays with it (or climbs it), Adrienne uses it as a horse corral. LOL

nigele
01-07-2004, 10:49 PM
We got ours just before DS starting really getting around. He used it to pull himself up and has been playing with it since!

parkersmama
01-07-2004, 10:59 PM
I bought one at a consignment store when Parker was a toddler and he played with it constantly! We put it away when he got a little old for it and got it back out for Wesley and then they both played with it. I will certainly be getting it back out for Amy Grace very soon and anticipate that all 3 will play with it. It has been one of the best toy buys I've ever made!

mik8
01-08-2004, 10:48 AM
Great to hear your feedbacks on how your kids are enjoying it. I just bought it. :)

ktdid74
01-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Aimee- where did you buy it from? I'm searching online for a good deal (or at least decent shipping) TIA--

parkersmama
01-08-2004, 11:31 AM
Another way to know this is a great toy just occurred to me! The fact that it is the same toy today as it was 6 years ago when I bought it is a testiment to what a terrific toy it is! Usually, toys go through several incarnations in that timeframe but this one is a true blue standard. :) Hope you (I mean she!) enjoy it!

mik8
01-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Sears.com has it on sale for $34.99 until 1-10. Shipping depends on your location but I searched online and Sears seems to have the most decent shipping fee as opposed to other merchants.

ktdid74
01-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Thanks so much! That is the best price including shipping- everyone else started at $50 alone for the toy! I ordered mine, too. Thanks again--

pamela mom of 3
01-08-2004, 02:52 PM
It is a very cute toy if you have the space for it...unfortunately since i've got 3 kids & way-too-much-stuff...ours has gone into storage x(

Ours is older, it belonged to my first child bought in 1997...all 3 kids have used it. They luv how it's like a little house..plus toddlers seem to love opening and closing the door/gate.

So worth it if you got the room imo :D

http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-pamelamomof3

http://smilies.crowd9.com/contrib/fk/flowerkitty.gif[/IMG]