PDA

View Full Version : Babies first snow!!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-09-2004, 09:08 AM
I'm so excited it is snowing...of course my men are still asleep!!!! I so want to wake up Tristan and take him outside...

I saw a cute snow man in a magazine. It's your typical snow man then has a smaller "head" on top and kids shirt crasping around the big head...and kids pants over the shoulders...resembling a daddy snowman carrying his baby snowman on his shoulders!!!!

Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

brigmaman
01-09-2004, 09:52 AM
This will be fun when Tristan sees the snow for the first time. Lol, because you want to wake him up to "take him outside." I remember just wanting to take Brig to the window. :)
Enjoy the snow!

bluej
01-09-2004, 09:57 AM
How fun! Tristan will LOVE the snow! Ryden loves to put his face up and have the snow fall on his face. It's been way too cold here to let him roll around in the snow (and our snow is old and dirty...we need NEW snow!), but I'm thinking the March snowfalls will be perfect! I hope that T wakes up soon to play! I know it doesn't have to be said, but I will anyway...take pictures!

hez
01-09-2004, 10:09 AM
And share the pictures when you take them!

It's snowed here three times so far, and we've got pics from the first two times-- not exciting tho' 'cause it's just us holding the little guy :)

flagger
01-09-2004, 10:12 AM
We are not going to get enough accumulation over here to get pictures I don't think. I see it now coming down more heavily though. She will have to wear layers since we really have no bunting.

We are getting ready to go out driving in it for our daily mall walk.

bluej
01-09-2004, 10:44 AM
Flagger, lay down a rubber mat if you have one, or a really heavy folded beach towel will do, and sit Cocoa at the edge of it so her hands can easily reach the snow to pat and fluff around.

MartiesMom2B
01-09-2004, 12:11 PM
While the snow is pretty, I don't like to live where it snows. I thought I'd get away from it by living in North Carolina - what a mistake. There's a big possibility that I have go pick up DH from work today since his truck has rear wheel drive. :(

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

McQ
01-09-2004, 02:54 PM
It snowed here in April so that was technically Declan's first snow. He was like 2 weeks old so he only saw it through the sliding glass door. Do post pictures of T playing outside.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03