PDA

View Full Version : Need creative ideas for Valentine's Day

momtoemma
01-18-2004, 01:34 AM
I'm trying to think of something fun to do for DH for Valentine's Day. Last year, I ordered him some yummy cheddar popcorn as a special treat, but this year, he's been on Atkin's so popcorn (nor other sweet treats) is not a good idea. Has anyone thought of anything special to do for your DH this year?

Thanks!

crl
01-18-2004, 10:46 AM
Well, this year dh got long underwear and North Face gloves as an early Valentine's Day present because it's been sooo cold. Not very romantic, but he was thrilled!

One year I declared that one day wasn't enough and bought one of those boxes of kids valentines and gave one each day from the 1st through the 14th. Each one had a promise for something like a neck rub that he could have when he wanted it. That went over pretty well.

redhookmom
01-18-2004, 04:44 PM
The only Valentine's Day gift my DH even remembers receiving is the year I bought him a dozen renches and put them in a vase.

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-18-2004, 11:14 PM
My first year we moved here I bought tons of things for Steve, a picutre frame with our picutre, a bag filled to the top with cookies, balloons and just so many things, and our neighbor worked in his building so I ran them over to her the night before and she placed them on his desk.

I think I might do that this year since he has a new work location and he felt "special" :)...
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties