PDA

View Full Version : We just had a visit with Princess Gannona!

brigmaman
01-22-2004, 09:35 PM
Tracey (Mommie2MadLyn) and I just got back from a visit with Joanne and the baby. Joanne (as usual) looks amazing- and the baby is absolutely gorgeous! The baby slept pretty much the whole time we were there, but once in a while she let out a little sigh- just to melt our hearts I think! And I have to say, I think Tracey and I would have stayed all night just to stare...

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fam/fam11.gif[/img]

Mommie2MadLyn
01-22-2004, 10:10 PM
Yes, "Little Miss" is beautiful!!! I got to hold her and she is just soooo... cute!!! Joanne and Shawn are still deciding on a name for their little princess...she's just so beautiful that they need to pick a name that's just as pretty as she is!!! And as Trish said, Joanne looks GREAT, but that was no surprise!!!:)

parkersmama
01-22-2004, 10:23 PM
That's wonderful! I'm so glad that she's doing well. :) I can't wait to hear the name...why oh why do they have to keep us in suspense?!? LOL!

starrynight
01-23-2004, 12:47 AM
Awww I'm jealous! ;) I can't wait to hear her name!!!

mamahill
01-23-2004, 01:19 AM
rumor has it, the middle name will be Bunny...;)

amp
01-23-2004, 11:46 AM
Aww, Trish & Tracey - Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to hear more details and I am *dying* to hear her name! Such suspense! I also can't wait to see more pics of Miss Beautiful! I wonder how Joanne will have time to keep us posted in the manner to which we've become accustomed now that she has her hands full with Gannon and Miss Gannona Bunny! Sniff..she might not have time for us anymore!