PDA

View Full Version : Bedding For Me

elvisfan
02-14-2004, 01:04 PM
I need new bedding. I'd like quality bedding and need to know where I can purchase this. Help!

crl
02-14-2004, 01:06 PM
Check out Lands End and see if they have anything that suits you. www.landsend.com

Hope that helps,

Marisa6826
02-14-2004, 01:20 PM
Mary-

Check out Home Goods if there's one near you.

It's owned by TJ Maxx, but it's exclusively housewares - bedding and bath stuff too. They usually have Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Laura Ashley, etc.

Another good place (if you want B&M and not an e-tailer) is Bed Bath and Beyond - especially if you have one of those 20% off coupons.

Good luck

-m

elvisfan
02-14-2004, 01:46 PM
how do i get a 20 % coupon to bb&B???

parkersmama
02-14-2004, 03:11 PM
I think go in to the store and sign up for their mailings. They may have this service available on their website, too.

MelissaTC
02-14-2004, 04:36 PM
I have gotten some great bedding at Bed Bath and Beyond and my local department store. We bought these Wamsutta sateen 300 count Egyptian cotton sheets that are AWESOME. I was able to use a BBB coupon and it helped with cost. I *LOVE* these sheets. I never want to get out of bed when I use them...

papal
02-14-2004, 04:44 PM
I have had luck with The Company Store, Overstock.com and Cuddledown (got some great flannel sheets for 70% off a couple of months ago.. it was a steal!)
http://www.thecompanystore.com/
http://www.cuddledown.com/

egoldber
02-14-2004, 04:52 PM
I actually really love the Merrimekko bedding at Crate&Barrel. I have sheets from there for our bed that I adore. Their stuff tends to go on deep clearance relatively quickly since it tends to be seasonal. But you can't hesitate to buy or else its gone. And you also need to buy all the pieces you think you might need at one time since the pieces go so quickly once they are discounted.

HTH,

pritchettzoo
02-14-2004, 09:02 PM
I like BB&B better than Linens N Things and there's usually a LNT coupon in the Sunday Paper. BB&B will accept their coupons as long as they're not expired (whereas they will accept their own after the expiration date). Also, BB&B is a Upromise sponsor--I think you get 3% back.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)