PDA

View Full Version : BBB stats

doubleL
02-16-2004, 08:20 PM
Anyone else like to look at these numbers? I think the gay marriage thread is some kind of record with 70 posts within 24 hours and currently getting over 100 posts and 1500 views. I haven't been on the boards that long, so I don't know about past hot topics.

The other number I like to check is total number of guests when I "Check who's online". Last week one time there were 55 total guests... the highest I have ever seen. It's usually low 20s -low 30s when I am on (2-4pm). And when I have occasional insomnia there's usually at least 3 or 4 guests on in the wee AM hours.

Anyone else check these numbers regularly? Other stats you keep tab on?

Lou
~David 5.01
~Elisabeth 6.03

brigmaman
02-16-2004, 08:51 PM
I've never seen any numbers except the ones for posts/views. I'll have to check that out.
My guess for posts that'll get that many views will be about politics and/or religion. My grandfather has always told me never to discuss either one with friends. ;)

redhookmom
02-16-2004, 10:38 PM
I don't check stats (I don't know how) but I often wonder what the most popular time of day is, maybe nap time or late evening?

deborah_r
02-16-2004, 11:16 PM
I don't know how to check them! Please share how you do this. :)

KMommie
02-17-2004, 12:54 AM
If you go to User Profile, or even to Post a Message (as I look while I write), It says show all folders, and check who's online. It's towards the top, under the Banner and under where it says Top > Baby Bargains Book> That's how you can check who else is on when you're on. :)

Jeannie
mommy to Kiki 4/18/03

deborah_r
02-17-2004, 01:01 AM
Oh, I think I misunderstood the OP. I know how to check who's online, but in her first paragraph she mentioned how many views of a topic within 24 hours, so I thought there was a mysterious list somewhere giving random tidbits of info, like a list of most popular topics and records of how many replies in a certain period. I'm a dork. I'll blame it on sleep deprivation since DS doesn't seem to want to sleep anymore!

lisams
02-17-2004, 01:08 AM
Yes I do! It probably looks like I'm on all the time just because I don't log-out. I usually hop in at DD's naptime and when DH is giving her a bath. It's always interesting to see how many views a topic gets!

Lisa

jamsmu
02-17-2004, 10:09 AM
on the screen that lists the threads, to the far right, it shows number of views.

amp
02-17-2004, 11:59 AM
I have my profile marked so taht I am always logged in, so the hours it says I am on here are *slightly* exaggerated! I know lots of others do this too.