PDA

View Full Version : If you are interested in doing an Elmo b-day party here are some great ideas

cchavez
02-19-2004, 04:59 PM
We are more than likely going to do Elmo for Diego's first birthday. I thought I would slowly start planning since it is about 2 months away....well, it is practically already planned!

I posted on another site and got great ideas.....I love you guys but this site has been soooooo slow lately that I decided not to post here initially

Anyway here it the thread.....I especially love the personalized "talking" b-day elmo!!!

http://bbs.babycenter.com/board/pregnancy/prebabyfinance/5465/thread/795501

If you guys think of any other great ideas let me know!

Tondi G
02-19-2004, 05:49 PM
One cool ELMO thing I saw was at Mr.s Fields cookies they now do huge birthday cake sized cookies and you can have either an ELMO or Cookie MOnster face done in frosting on top!!!! It was cute and DS loved the big ELMO cookie.... we are considering Sesame Street/Elmo for a birthday theme this year for his 3rd birthday.... but we may have to go with trains cause he is really into trains these days! I have until July but I am already looking into his birthday party.... I'm nuts! LOL

Good luck
~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01

colallison
02-19-2004, 07:02 PM
I just wanted to add that I bought my son a talking Elmo for Christmas, and he loves it! It isn't the birthday one - its the generic one where he's holding a dog. But they are all basically the same.

Before you get too excited about ordering one, make sure that your child's name is available. They had my son's name (Finn), and my niece's name, Fiona, but they didn't have my nephew's name - Sam or Sammy! The easiest name of the bunch, and they didn't have it!