PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite delivery Pizza?

papal
02-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Mine is Papa Johns Thin Crust... no toppings.. easy on the cheese.

cdlamis
02-24-2004, 04:28 PM
Pizza Hut pizza- pan crust- just cheese with parmesan cheese sprinkled on.
YUM!

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b35d0802848f *December pictures

stillplayswithbarbies
02-24-2004, 04:39 PM
I love Little Caesars but there are none around here so we have to settle for Dominos. We actually have one that will deliver to our town, finally.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

McQ
02-24-2004, 05:01 PM
DH & I were talking about Little Caesars a couple months ago wondering where they all went.

Rashmi ~ hands down the best pizza around us is Luciano's. But it's all the way out in Tyson's & Vienna :( so not really close and they don't do delivery anyway. It's old pizza parlor style and YUMMY!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

llcoddington
02-24-2004, 05:33 PM
Where is Luciano's? If it's in D.C. I can have DH pick it up on the way home! Our favorite delivery is Papa John's.

Lana
mommy to Lauren 12/5/03

papal
02-24-2004, 06:17 PM
Thanks Allison.. we will check it out next time we are in the area.

Lana.. it is in McLean.. here is a link:
http://washington.dc.diningguide.net/data/d100826.htm

Lana, are you in the DC metro? Just wondering.. we have a BBB local group if you care to join.
Here is the link. Beth (egoldber) is the moderator.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dcareabbbparents/

C99
02-24-2004, 06:19 PM
Giordano's stuffed, cheese only. :)

deborah_r
02-24-2004, 07:00 PM
I like Domino's but DH seems to be allergic to something in their pizza, so I usually get Pizza Hut, hand-tossed crust, extra sauce, regular cheese, no toppings.

August Mom
02-24-2004, 07:09 PM
Am I the only one who likes toppings other than cheese? I never even had eaten cheese pizza until I was pregnant and didn't want so many nitrites and had trouble keeping things down.

Anyway, our favorite is Papa Johns hand tossed crust with pepperoni and green peppers. And, if I'm having Papa Johns, I have to have breadsticks. Those breadsticks are the best!

brubeck
02-24-2004, 08:37 PM
We have a Little Caesar's close by but they don't deliver. i think their pizza quality has gone downhill in recent years but their Italian Cheese bread is awesome! (unless you have something against grease :9 )

We don't have a Pap John's close by although i am interested in trying it. I actually like Round Table a lot even though they can be pricey, and we love Pizza Hut.

I don't eat it as much here, but in Europe I eat Cheese pizza all the time. Many of their pizza toppings are so weird and they don't have pepperoni!

amp
02-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Love, love, love Little Caesar's Italian Cheese Bread! And who has a problem with grease?! Not me! They pizza is alright, especially at $5 a pop! Love the price!

When we get it delivered, though, it's usually Papa John's. And every pizza is pepperoni (per my picky request). DH doesn't mind.

Other favorites (not delivery) include Pizza Shoppe and Old Chicago!

MelissaTC
02-24-2004, 10:50 PM
I steer away from national pizza chains. I long for my Fordham Rd pizza...but I digress...

We order from a local chain called NY Pizza. I swear it is the only pizza that I have eaten here in NC that actually tastes like NY pizza...they must import their water. :)

cinrein
02-25-2004, 11:12 AM
My favorite non-chain pizza is Tony's NY Pizza in Fair Lakes. EXCELLENT!! They make some mean hoagies and cheesesteaks too!

.......(Sigh) Haven't eaten at Tony's all year.......

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03