PDA

View Full Version : Reality TV my big ole white butt

flagger
02-26-2004, 10:43 AM
Ok like how real was that show last night anyway. What woman falls in love with two men at the same time just three months after falling for Bachelor Bob?

What kind of man is Ryan who fell for Trista who had fallen for whatsisname and had actually done the wild thing with him which is part of the reason why whatsisname and the one he picked broke up?

But I do hold my hand like The Donald when I have to fire Ms. Flagger for something and I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance...

McQ
02-26-2004, 11:21 AM
I read this story on the Apprentice this morning. You know they edit and stage some things, but this is down right dirty. Say it ain't so!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=797&e=18&u=/eo/13578

So Trista nailed whatshisname? What a slut.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

deborah_r
02-26-2004, 05:42 PM
I know nothing about Trista, Ryan, or Bob, and only a little about The Donald...but your post had me rolling anyway!

I think I may have seen Trista and Ryan at the Rose Parade this year? Were they supposed to get married? I saw some happy-looking couple from reality TV on a float at the Rose Parade....

MartiesMom2B
02-26-2004, 05:53 PM
Honestly, this doesn't suprise me. The same production company that does the Apprentice is the same company that shoots the Restaurant. My father told me that if the cameras missed something that the camera men told them to re-do for the cameras. I've also seen a special on VH-1 about reality shows that uncovered the truth about so called reality shows.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

NEVE and TRISTAN
02-26-2004, 08:09 PM
I saw Mary Joe (???) on the View recently and it was interesting she said the whole reason you fall madly in love with this man (or women) is the stage is set up where they are the ONLY one around you to think about...I found that interesting...and thinking of it that way I could see why...
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties