PDA

View Full Version : Fabio???

flagger
03-02-2004, 12:32 AM
I am so glad that that ***** got what she deserved in the end.

s_gosney
03-02-2004, 01:18 AM
my dh felt the same way. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I'm probably just naive.

deborah_r
03-02-2004, 01:43 AM
What in the heck are you guys talking about (feeling left out, sorry...) I'm guessing it is some reality TV or another, but don't know which...

MelissaTC
03-02-2004, 05:52 AM
I can't believe that?!!! I am so bummed about Larissa choosing Gil over Joe. You can't help but really love some of these Average Joes and he was just AWESOME. I am kind of glad she got what she deserved too...

MelissaTC
03-02-2004, 05:53 AM
Average Joe finale...

Turned out that the beautiful actress/model/former beauty queen is an ex of Fabio...that seemed to really turn off the guy she chose...so he ditched her in Cabo San Lucas =)

MartiesMom2B
03-02-2004, 10:58 AM
I saw on the Today show that they are still together. This show is such a rip off. Why don't they call it Beautiful People Only Date Each Other and here's the proof.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

heytootsy
03-02-2004, 12:47 PM
Fabio, what a silly ending. I laughed about it all night. How goofy!

deborah_r
03-02-2004, 01:05 PM
OK after I read Flagger's post last night, I figured out eventually that it must be Average Joe and since I am West Coast I hadn't missed it yet. I've seen about half of the episodes, probably, enough to know what was going on.

The end was really lame, IMO. It seemed totally fake, and also it just wrapped up so fast. I hate when they take a huge amount of time to deal with not much activity, then something big happens like the guy dumping her and they just breeze through it. That makes me think they fabricated the whole thing of Gil dumping her, and just went through it really quickly since none of them can act, so less is better if they actually want you to believe it.

Who cares if she dated Fabio? - it's not like she dated Saddam Hussein, for Pete's sake. I seriously doubt he would have just walked away from her because she dated Fabio, and the other guy Brian definitely wouldn't have - so if she knew she had that secret she should have picked Brian.

Gil didn't even have a personality...if this wasn't all planned by producers, Larissa is just an idiot.

Calmegja2
03-02-2004, 01:08 PM
I have to say, I was beyond confused when Gil got all huffy about her having dated Fabio.

He didn't like Fabio. She wasn't Fabio, was she? So why did it matter to him?

So confusing.

votre_ami03
03-02-2004, 01:32 PM
LOL, Sonia.

I didn't watch any of the show. The title caight my eye though. ;) It doesn sound pretty phony baloney tho.

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

MartiesMom2B
03-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Christy:

I didn't watch this show either, but I caught the ending just to see who she would pick and they kept hyping a suprise ending. Ooooh what's her secret. I personally thought it would be "Suprise I'm really a man". Now THAT would be a great suprise - who cares about Fabio.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

DDowning
03-02-2004, 02:21 PM
I was really disappointed as to the "Suprise" as well. For some reason, I just thought it was going to be something like she had a child from a previous relationship or something. Who cares if she dated Fabio??? I still can't understand the huff as to what Gil got upset about it. I agree it was very disappointing ending though.

McQ
03-02-2004, 02:29 PM
I didn't watch the show either but from the commercials I had thought that she could have been a man. One with scary eyebrows at that.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

papal
03-02-2004, 03:04 PM
LOL.
Sonia.. we caught the last one because of the hyped up surprise. Even i thought the secret was that she was a man. Not sure what everyone has against Fabio????? Isn't he just a model?

flagger
03-02-2004, 06:39 PM
I think it is funny all these posts about her being a man before. We never thought of that.

I wonder if she had dated someone else if that would have been worthy of a dealbreaker?

What if she had dated:

Dennis Rodman
Tommy Lee
Ron Jeremy

amp
03-02-2004, 06:50 PM
Funny, DH said "If it had been Dennis Rodman, I'd understand it." Anyway, my first guess was that she was a man. Second guess, previous marriage or child.

Who'd a thunk that dating Fabio would be a dealbreaker! I might have laughed, but that's about all. Can't for the life of me figure out why that would sour him completely on her. Guess she really picked wrong, eh?!