PDA

View Full Version : Swap group for newer members / lurkers

missym
03-03-2004, 02:32 PM
For those who do not yet meet the membership requirements (50 posts + 60 days) for the BBB-Swap Yahoo group, I would like to suggest an alternative...

There is a Yahoo group called BBB-Clotheswap (anything baby-related, not just clothes) which does not have minimum requirements. It is semi-defunct because it was rolled into the other group a few months ago, but I've checked with the moderator, Sandy, and she's willing for it to be used by those who don't meet the BBB-Swap minimums yet. Here's the link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBB_Clothesswap/

Even though I'm on the BBB-Swap group, most of the stuff I'll soon have for sale will be pregnancy/newborn related. I'm perfectly happy to sell it to anyone who wants it, so I'll post it to both boards. I'm sure there are others who feel the same way.

I would encourage everyone to continue posting, and join the BBB-Swap group as soon as you can, because it will certainly get more traffic. PLUS - we want to get to know you and hear your opinions/questions! :)

If you do join the group, you might want to post items you're looking for, in case anyone has them available.

Missy, mom to Gwen 03/03