PDA

View Full Version : HI I'm new ...well kinda

juliekost
03-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Hi!
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I have been lurking for months now and felt it was time to come out of lurkdom! LOL

I am a SAHM of 2 cuties Jacob 5 and Jordyn 1. I am married to my best friend for 9 years. I love being at home but do find it isolating during the cold months. (Can you tell I am ready for spring and getting out and about?)

I love this BB and find everyone to be really up on all the latest trends and news. I am a research junkie so I love the book and the boards for the wealth of info they provide.

I am an avid scrapbooker and scrapbook supply collector. I am still workinging on Jordyn's 1st year and trying to get Jacob's album caught up.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Julie
Jake 11/9/98
Jordyn 12/31/02

lizajane
03-03-2004, 05:16 PM
hooray! welcome! thanks for coming out of lurkdom!

we are glad to have you and can't wait to learn all about jake and jordyn.

and can i just TELL you much i needed the amazing day we are having in NC today! it is well over 70 degrees and blue blue sky. yum! i am eating it up. :) it is hard to be at home in the doom and gloom of cold, dark winter!

JLiebCamm
03-03-2004, 06:59 PM
Welcome! These boards do provide great information. Unfortunately, I think I would have spent a lot less money on DS if I hadn't found out about so many cool types of baby gear on these boards!

amp
03-03-2004, 07:03 PM
Hi Julie! Glad you introduced yourself! I am also a SAHM to my Jacob, who is just 9 mths. I laughed at your "scrapbook supply collector" since I have used that term myself! I sometimes do more collecting than scrapping, much to DH's dismay!

Welcome to the boards!

papal
03-03-2004, 07:55 PM
Welcome Julie, Jake and Jordyn! I love that.. all J's.
You will meet many more research junkies here, me included!
Looking fwd to seeing your posts. I want to start a scrapbook for Leela soon but get too overwhelmed with all the choices when i go to Michaels. Some day!

nathansmom
03-03-2004, 08:45 PM
Welcome and I look forward to getting to know you.

brigmaman
03-03-2004, 08:53 PM
Welcome! I look forward to hearing more about Jake and Jordyn!