PDA

View Full Version : Unable to login after software update

nohomamatoo
03-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Nohomama here and I am beyond frustrated! I did as I was told and deleted my cookies after the software update (dispite the fact that I never experienced any of the problems that others had been having) and now I'm having nothing but problems.

Whenever I try to post I'm forwarded to the login screen. After entering my user name and password, I'm then able to compose a message but when I click "post message" I'm routed right back to the login screen. Also, when I try to login upon getting to the site it doesn't work. Initially I thought that the update had screwed with my user settings (I have things set so that I don't have to login everytime I visit the site) but because I can't login, I can't determine if that's true or not.

I've tried starting from scratch and deleting my new cookies but that appears to have done nothing to solve my problem. Also, I requested a new password for my account and have yet to receive an email with a new password. Consequently, I'm not able to login to my account at all. While the new update may have helped some, at least for me, it's been a disaster.

nohomamatoo
03-04-2004, 12:47 PM
After having the same login issues with this user i.d. (created the last time there were login problems on the board) and a new one I just created this morning I went back into my cookies and found one that I apparently had neglected to delete the first time around. I imagine (I HOPE) that all my problems are because of this. My mistake.

Now my problem is that I've yet to receive the new password I requested for my "nohomama" account. Please, Alan and Denise, if you're reading this help me out here. I've had the same user i.d. since I started posting. I don't want to give it up!