PDA

View Full Version : Wooohoooo! Apprentice post.. do not read if you have not seen!

papal
03-05-2004, 12:03 AM

WOOOOOHOOOOO.... Omarosa is GONE!! She was just an excuse-making, superior-attitude, concussion-feigning PITA.
I got hives just watching her.

jamsmu
03-05-2004, 12:06 AM
I was just going to post this!! Its about time she's gone. She'll be on Regis and Kelly next week, it'll be interesting to watch that. I love it how they celebrated in the preview for next week!!!

s_gosney
03-05-2004, 12:06 AM
We've been wanting her gone for weeks! Her final comments in the taxi were so pretentious!
The funny thing is that dh was at a meeting so he missed it and he's the one that got me watching it. Now I can't decide if I should tell him what happened or make him wait for the rebroadcast.

jbowman
03-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Amen! My husband & I are totally hooked! Who is your favorite? Who do you think will win?

papal
03-05-2004, 12:13 AM
My favs are Troy and Heidi. I think they are like real life people.. genuine and honest.
But i think Bill (i think it is Bill.. the one who got to meet The Donald for 10mins) might win.

jamsmu
03-05-2004, 12:15 AM
Nick met with Donald tonight. But I think Troy will win. I don't think that the others like Nick enough. I think Kat and Kwame are likely to go next. Donald seems to like Heidi. Amy seems to play it all right, as well, as the crowd favorite. So my top three to win are Troy, Amy and Heidi.

sbjf
03-05-2004, 12:28 AM
Yeah!! I was happy with the ending, too!!!

My voter for winner is either Troy or Amy.

jojo2324
03-05-2004, 12:38 AM
You know, for whatever reason I was rooting for Omarosa in the beginning...I think I felt bad for her, because nobody liked her...But seriously, she needs to get a grip!!! Any affection I had for her died a few weeks ago when the whole "concussion" drama started. And the way she spoke to everybody...It was SO different when she spoke in the board room.

And I was so peeved (but laughing hysterically) when she busted in on the conference between The Donald and George and Carolyn. (NOBODY crosses Carolyn...I can't WAIT for next week!!) My favorite part of the show is when he discusses who should go with them. And she totally interrupted it. Gosh...it was classic. "Omarosa, I didn't call you in here yet!!" And Robin didn't get to say, "Mr. Trump will see you now..." :( I'm curious how she'll spin it on the Today show tomorrow.

I think Amy stands a good chance, along with Nick. Heidi is too volatile, IMO. She doesn't seem polished enough for the job. But everybody else seems to be lacking charisma. I don't even know the name of the other girl...Katarina? She's barely on the show.

LOL, I just called my brother and told him he should totally sign up for this next year. He would kick butt! :P

ETA: Troy!! Or Amy? Nick? Who cares, it's SUCH good TV. :D

August Mom
03-05-2004, 02:04 AM
We've gotten hooked on this show too. My favorite is Amy. She comes up with good ideas, is smart and pleasant. I also like Bill. He really thinks things through and always seems logical. I don't think Heidi has the right personality to run a Trump company and I think Troy is to country-boyish to fit in to the big corporate scheme. Who knows with Nick. He's kind of annoying but he seems to stick around. The others I doubt will make it much further.

jbowman
03-05-2004, 02:13 AM
My vote is for Amy--she's been on the winning team every week. Of course "The Donald" did make some weird cryptic comment (about the wisdom of picking her) this week when she was chosen to go to the other team, but who knows?! And I agree with a PP--that Katrina, Katerina, whatever woman barely registers!

Jeanmick
03-05-2004, 02:25 AM
Why is my DH in the kitchen right now, singing "The Wicked Witch is Dead!" from the Wizard of Oz? :) Yeah! Great show!

heidi_timms
03-05-2004, 02:42 AM
ITA! She had to go! I can't stand her attitude. The worst was when she was supposed to be working and took a break and started playing basketball with a boy on the street when they were doing that apartment remodel. She said her head hurt or something, but I guess she was fine enough to play basketball?

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

llcoddington
03-05-2004, 11:15 AM
I cannot imagine trying to work with her or for her. She would be the world's most annoying coworker or boss. Ugh.

Lana
mommy to Lauren 12/5/03

hobey
03-05-2004, 12:22 PM
Ding, dong the witch is dead....now if they can just axe Katrina, I'll be happy with everyone left.

I hope Troy or Heidi win. Props to Heidi for sticking through it for her mom.

Raquel
Nathan's Mom 12/19/03

sarahfran
03-06-2004, 12:47 AM
I'm a Troy fan. I hope he wins. A solid guy with good judgement and confidence without arrogance. I think he'd be a great CEO.

By the way, can you imagine how Omarosa will go through life now? Can you imagine having many, many more people dislike you than you've ever met or could ever meet in your life? Talk about bad first impressions!

(Not that she seems all that concerned with how people receive her!)
-Sarah
Mom to Dylan, 8/18/03

Motherhood is such a joy!

memedee
03-06-2004, 03:05 PM
She was on the Today show saying that they should have been weari g hard hats on the site.
It sounds like she is gearing up for a law suit.
Instead of trying to redeem herself on the Today show, she confirmed the general consensus that she would be a liability in any work environment.
I hoope she does sue as I think it would be professional suicide and would do a lot to deflate her smarter than thou attitude.

Sarah1
03-06-2004, 03:13 PM
My favorite part of the show is when he discusses who
>should go with them. And she totally interrupted it. Gosh...it
>was classic. "Omarosa, I didn't call you in here yet!!" And
>Robin didn't get to say, "Mr. Trump will see you now..." :(

LOL, I know Joanne!!!! I always love that when the receptionist gets her big moment in the sun...

I also felt a *little* sorry for Omarosa at the beginning, but she made herself the outsider. I really grew to dislike her and was so happy to see her go.

From the beginning I've picked Amy to win--she seems extremely level-headed, intelligent, and easy to get along with.