PDA

View Full Version : old archived post coming to top...

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-07-2004, 04:02 PM
I just went in and started removing my email address from some old posts since Steve thinks this is why I am getting bombarded with "virus" emails (not from folks here or even lurkers but possibly spammers searching the net) but I notice on many of them this edit is "reviving" the old thread...so I wanted to explain to those who thought something might be wrong...

I never noticed an edit do this before I suspect it is new...
Anyway thought I should explain before folks thought something was wrong...:)
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

deborah_r
03-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure at least for the last 6 months or so (maybe before, but my memory isn't so good, so I don't want to claim too much to be true!) the edits always bring the post to the top. I would forget that sometimes and just want to fix bad spelling or I worded something strange, and I would forget that it bumps to the top! I figured that was what you were doing, probably others will not think it's too weird!

Also, I tried to edit some posts that are still searchable here, but are kind of old (November 03, I think) and it wouldn't let me.

boys2enough
03-07-2004, 04:44 PM
That's why! :) So did you ever get the wooden toaster? lol. I almost ran out the house to Tuesday Morning to find you a toaster. ;-) Seriously, your childhood kitchen (now Tristan's) looks great. Cheers, Lin

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-07-2004, 05:13 PM
...I did I did :)...
I got the toaster, mixer and blender :)...and then I got him a wooden grocery store and he can't even walk :)...I have a dream of him being a chef I guess!!!! :)...

Edited to say that was sweet of you to be willing to go look for us :)...thank you!!!! :)
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties