PDA

View Full Version : Zappos.com - anyone bought shoes from there?

deborah_r
03-20-2004, 11:35 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has had good/bad experiences to share about Zappos.com?

sweetbasil
03-21-2004, 12:31 AM
I've bought shoes from them before (once or twice) and have been happy. It seems like most e-shoetailers (hee hee) have been taken over by Zappos. Lately when I do a search for shoes, most sites seem to link to Zappos. Like they're becoming the WalMart of online shoe shopping or something?

etwahl
03-21-2004, 09:53 AM
awesome experience (recent). placed an order for 4 shoes, and they arrived two days later. didn't like any of them and returned them all for free return shipping. they credited my account promptly!

would absolutely shop there again. i like the risk-free of free return shipping.

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

crl
03-21-2004, 10:16 AM
I've ordered three times and returned at least some of the shoes all three times. This last time their confirmation e-mail of the return only listed one of the three pairs I returned so I had to confirm that they received all three pairs. They did confirm it for me. Minor annoyance in an otherwise positive experience. Other people I know have been pleased with Zappos.

etwahl
03-21-2004, 10:27 AM
catherine, for me, they sent four separate emails. one for each pair of shoes.

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

drsweetie
03-21-2004, 12:23 PM
Add me to the list of satisfied Zappos customers. I've only bought one pair of shoes from them, but it was a good experience (and I still wear the shoes).

missliss55
03-21-2004, 09:01 PM
I recently bought a pair of shoes from Zappos and had a good experience. They even upgraded the free shipping (4-5 days) to 1 business day.

Melissa and Emma (4/16/03)

divabell
03-22-2004, 10:36 AM
I haven't bought from them... but can recommend shoebuy.com. They have similar selection, slightly lower prices, and 12% back on ebates. They ship free and take free returns also. I've been very happy with them. Sometimes I do check the reviews on zappos.com first, though!

deborah_r
03-31-2004, 04:51 PM
How is this possible? I ordered shoes from Zappos at about 11:30 am PST yesterday. I selected standard 4-5 day free shipping. Imagine my surprise when Fedex just buzzed my door with my shoes! Free OVERNIGHT shipping! I am in shock. I literally ordered these shoes 25 hours ago.

Now I just hope they fit!!! (2 pairs of Eccos)

All praise be to Zappos.com!!!!!