PDA

View Full Version : Hi, me again, still organizing...

jojo2324
03-21-2004, 02:01 PM
I feel that there's a light at the end of this tunnel!!

But, still going through old clothes and found an adorable bubble suit for Sorrel this summer. (I bought all this stuff and got all the sizes right for a girl!) But it's discolored. :( Some of the pink is now yellow. I have no idea how this happened, since it was stored, it was never in a window display and none of the other clothing is discolored.

Is there ANY way to fix this?

Sigh...it is SO cute, and I even have a matching hat...:(

NancyJ_redo
03-21-2004, 04:09 PM
Joanne I know NOTHING about answering your question, but what I do know is, well, totally unrelated, but IMPORTANT nonetheless :) I saw the movie 24th Hour (or whatever it's called - with Edward Norton) last night and it had Rosario Dawson and you know, you do look A LOT like her! Well of course, I'm basing this on your 'alleged' post-delivery pictures ('alleged' since you looked much too fantastic to be a woman who just gave birth). But last week in your post about celebrities on your and DH's list, you said something about you resembling Rosario Dawson. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what she looked like, but last night when I saw the opening credits for 24th Hour I was so excited when I saw Rosario's name, knowing I could finally solve the great Joanne/Rosario mystery. And it's true - you TOTALLY look like her! She's a hottie, so this is definitely a compliment :)

brigmaman
03-21-2004, 04:55 PM
Ok, I had no idea who she was either. I just did an image search. You really do favor her!

jojo2324
03-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Oh my goodness, thank you! Um, hate to dispel the myth, but I DO NOT look like her today. I am DH's pj bottoms and my brother's fleece. And my cat puked all over my boots. Niiiiiice. :)

The weirdest thing is all of a sudden, these women appeared in show business, and it really threw me for a loop. When I see a picture of Norah Jones, I get the strangest feeling. It just seems so wrong! :) I guess if you're not a twin, and you see somebody that could be your twin...Like a Twilight Zone feeling.

And Nancy I think I thought your wedding photo was one of those pictures that comes with the frame you looked so perfect!!

But, really, no help for a discolored pink fish bubble that is too adorable?

Calmegja2
03-21-2004, 05:50 PM
For the bubble, if it's faded, you're probably outta luck, but I always give things one last chance (hope springs eternal and all), and it sounds like the bubble deserves at least a soak in some baby oxiclean, and a shot at seeing if there's any chance that it's a topical stain.

(I agree that you look like Rosario circa Josie and the Pussycats)