PDA

View Full Version : Like Faerie music...

Imperia
03-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Maddy laughed! She started smiling at around a month old, and every time I see her give me that goofy "recognition smile" I want to melt.
But, this weekend she laughed for the very first time and it was the cutest thing! I kept waiting for her to do it again, but it wasn't until yesterday that she did and kept doing it. I had her in my lap and was bouncing her up and down (she just loves this). We were singing a silly song and she just looked at me, grinned and laughed! Then she squealed and laughed again. I called DH in because he hadn't heard it yet, and she repeated this performance for a good 4-5 minutes. I think she was realizing she could make the noises whenever she wanted to, that she was controlling them.

My mother likes to tellpeople about the first time I laughed. She said it shocked me so much I started to cry! Hee hee.

I am so blessed to be home with her all the time, I would hate to miss this stuff.

Imperia

parkersmama
03-23-2004, 06:20 PM
How sweet! I know it is music to your ears! :)

When Amy Grace was a tiny baby, she didn't laugh very much and we all worked hard to earn a laugh from her. I used to joke that it was like little golden raindrops whenever she laughed because it was so rare and precious. :)