PDA

View Full Version : OT- Anybody use Click Clack storage containers?

Marisa6826
03-25-2004, 01:36 PM
Now that I have my nice new kitchen (and a MOUSE), I want to store any mouse-friendly items.

I really like the looks and ease of the Click Clack stuff.

Worth the price?

-m

jubilee
03-25-2004, 07:03 PM
My mom swears by them. I personally don't have any, so can't vouch for them. My mom says they are easy to open, keep food fresh, and don't leak liquid even if upside down. She got hers from QVC. www.qvc.com

Marisa6826
03-25-2004, 07:35 PM
Thanks Julie-

I was all set to order them from cooking.com through Amazon - till I saw the $42 s/h fee!

Off to the QVC site.

ETA - They don't have them anymore :( Dag Nabbit!

-m

kathsmom
03-25-2004, 10:51 PM
Marisa,

They have them on the website for the Container Store. www.containerstore.com . Just type Click Clack in the search box and it will pull them up for you! I had a small click clack canister in the past and liked it. Hmmm, I wonder what happened to it? If you have a Container Store near you, you might want to check out all of their storage solutions for the kitchen (or any other room). They have an excellent selection of items. I could stay in the store all day if DH would let me! :)

HTH and good luck! Have fun in your new kitchen!

Marisa6826
03-25-2004, 11:53 PM
Toni-

The Container Store is my home away from home ;)

They're just a little overpriced (have found stuff there more expensive than I've paid at other places).

Since the Click Clacks are kind of steep to begin with, I was hoping for for a better deal than TCS.

I might just end up there anyway. Thanks though :)

-m

cmyk
03-26-2004, 12:58 AM
Do you have a Bed Bath and Beyond nearby? That's where I get mine. Each time their flyer arrives with a coupon, I'm off to get another Click Clack. I LOVE them! The big rectangular ones (#5050) are great for flours and sugars. I keep a scoop in each container. You'll love them.

Shelley