PDA

View Full Version : TRU singing rabbits commercial...

deborah_r
03-31-2004, 06:44 PM
Maybe this is sleep deprivation altering my "easily-amused quotient", but that TRU commercial with the singing rabbits is just cracking me up. Something about the way they sing that just kills me. Maybe I just think rabbits are funny, because I always liked that one where the guy is in the pet store waiting for check approval and the rabbits keep multipying, and the little girl is like "Daddy????"

I also love the Mylanta commercial where the woman and the guy are flirting across the room and they are dancing while listening to the same song on the headphones, and then it says "where will YOU be when your diarrhea hits?" and she just stops mid-dance and runs away. I laugh like a fool whenever I see that!

Sometimes the commercials are better than the programs!

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-31-2004, 07:11 PM
Oh that rabbit one reminds me of one of my favorites...
The American Express Ad/VISA (????) where the father is buying his daughter something in the pet store (I think two rabbits) and the man says "you don't have ID sorry I'll have to phone this one in"...So the rabbits are multiplying and hte little girls eyes get HUGE...and when the man picks up the rabbit thinking it is a phone to place the call I swear I lose it!!!!!! I laugh so hard I almost pee my pants all the time with it...

I also love the credit card fraud ones that are airing lately????

Is anyone else totally grossed out my Cokes latest ads...
I mentioned it before but one has a teenager hiding about 10 cokes in his pockets etc... and then someone comes to get one and he takes a swig and shakes it as if he is ___ing ___ in it and turns it over -YUCK!!!!!!
and the new one has a guy cooling himself off with a coke bottle on his body and then passing one to a firend after it had been in his arm pit after working out-YUCK!!!!!
So does that sell products????????
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Imperia
03-31-2004, 07:53 PM
I love both of those commercials! LAst night I aw the TRU one, and I made my husband stop what he was doing and watch too! Something about bunnies singing just gets to me.

Anyone remember the Cadbury creme egg commercials with the clucking bunny? Or when they had auditions to be the Cadbury bunny, and they showed othe animals clucking? Those were a riot.

Imperia

pritchettzoo
03-31-2004, 08:50 PM
I love that commercial! I wander around the house singing "Here comes Peter Cottontail" in a freaky little voice. DH was in the room when I saw it for the first time this year and he groaned and tried to grab the remote. He says I sound like Children of the Corn or those crazy little prayer bunnies at BRU. :P

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)