PDA

View Full Version : A BIG THANKS TO MARISA!!!

papal
04-05-2004, 07:27 PM
For recommending the Dyson. OH MY GOD!! This thing is THE BEST $389 I HAVE EVER SPENT!!! I cannot believe the stuff that came out of our carpets!!!!
I highly highly highly recommend it to everyone. Pet owners especially would LOVE IT. I am on SUCH a high.. and it is because of a vacuum!!! This thing is so amazing you guys!!! And it is so easy to push! I cannot say enough about it.... i don't know WHY i was killing myself with my useless Dirt Devil all these months!!!
DYSON ROCKS!!! WOOOHOOOO! One more chore conquered!!!

Marisa6826
04-05-2004, 08:42 PM
Glad you dig your new toy ;)

As I said, I am simultaneously disturbed and fascinated by how much stuff it sucks out of my rugs :P

Have fun!

-m

toomanystrollers
04-05-2004, 09:04 PM
OH why did I have to read this :) My vacuum is horrible - a cheapo Dirt Devil and with 2 dogs, 2 cats & 3 kids - you get the picture. Rashmi - where did you buy it? And is it the purple or the yellow one?

sarahfran
04-05-2004, 09:29 PM
Thought I'd mention that my mom bought her Dyson at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and used the 20% off for one item coupon she got in the mail and was able to get the $400 vacuum for $320. A hefty savings!

-Sarah
Mom to Dylan, 8/18/03

:) Motherhood is such a joy! :)

kristine_elen
04-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Did you vacuum with your old one then with this one? How can you tell it's better? We have hardwood floors but do have oriental carpets in some rooms. What makes you love it so much?

papal
04-05-2004, 09:43 PM
I bought the red one (Yellow + floor attachment) at iVacuumEtc.com. It was on sale till the end of March, but you can mail the owner Chris Johnson ([email protected]) and see if he can still give you the discount. I think the BloodBath discount would be the best though (or Linens and Things).
Pam, you will LOVE it! I am amazed at how much crap we had in our carpets.. and this was AFTER using the Dirt Devil!!

papal
04-05-2004, 09:46 PM
I have only tried it on carpets so far.. not on tile or rugs. Yes, I did vacuum with the Dirt Devil first... i wanted to see if the Dyson was really all that!! And it still caught SO MUCH crap.. it was unbelievable!!! Plus i did not feel like i was pushing hard at all.. it is very easy to push (unlike my Dirt Devil). The attachments are easier to use because it has this huge hose that extends a long way. And the wire is 30 ft long (unlike my DD).

Marisa6826
04-05-2004, 09:50 PM
We got ours from Chris, too. We have the green and purple one ("the full gear" one).

It seriously is a badass vacuum. How pathetic is MY life?! ;)

-m