PDA

View Full Version : Woohooo! My 1001th post!!

papal
04-06-2004, 12:02 AM
I didn't realize it was my 1000th post till AFTER i asked Anna about the swim dipes.. so here i am on 1001.

I just wanted to say that I feel so lucky to have found this incredible community of parents on the internet. I am glad I stuck around long enough to find my way down here to the Lounge. I really feel like I have made so many friends, even though I have not met most of you. Thanks mamas!

I started out researching cribs and dressers and bedding and layette. And then i found the world of CD's... i would know nothing about these if it was not for all the mama's in the Butts Forum. And I found some cool toys in Around the House (eyeing the trikes right now).
After Leela arrived I was hanging out in the Feeding Forum a LOT because we were struggling with breastfeeding and reflux. Thanks mamas for saving our bfing relationship.. I am forever indebted to you for that. Then once we were able to get out of the house, it was onto the Stroller Forum first to find the perfect stroller for us! And ofcourse I needed a cool diaper bag that matched too!
I have had my fair share of rants in the Bitching Forum and i even enrolled in the Fitness Forum but have done nothing about it yet. I have made felt balls (some are in the washer as I type this!) and Birth Announcements.

MOST of all, I have been able to ask inane questions and get answers from all of you. Thank you many many times over.
I feel like I am a much better parent because of these boards. Leela is lucky indeed that I found you guys! :)

HUGS!

--
This message sponsored by:
Forever Mine
The Company Store
Hanna Andersson
Landsend
Zantac
Prefolds
Bumpy Days
Mountain Buggy
Ella Bags
Tiny Love
Miracle Blanket
Dyson

starrynight
04-06-2004, 12:26 AM
Congrats!
I found this board about 4 yrs ago on a car seat site (link was provided so I checked it out). Lurked for awhile then finally posted :).

I love how helpful everyone is and the willingness to run out and pick up/ship something to others or in general help. And that for the most part there isn't much drama here.

sweetbasil
04-06-2004, 12:44 AM
Well like I said in the Baby Butts forum, we're so glad you two girls are here ;)

And LOL at your sponsors list! There was a great thread eons ago (well, before Charlie was born, anyway), about all the great things the BBBoards had helped posters find, and I every now and then, I think about digging the thread up and adding to it. There are so many more things I've gotten since Charlie was born that I never would have w/out the boards (some necessary, some frivolous, but all great)!

Anyway, keep posting, Rashmi. And hugs to you and Leela!

peanut4us
04-06-2004, 09:23 AM
Hooray Rashmi! We're so glad you are a part of this community. It wouldn't be the same without you and Leela!

jd11365
04-06-2004, 09:46 AM
It's been so much fun since you've jumped aboard! You always offer funny and informative posts...Happy 1001!

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5-1-03

nitaghei
04-06-2004, 10:14 AM
Congratulations! You're a great asset to these boards - and I love knowing that a fellow countrywoman is here!

Nita
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

mharling
04-06-2004, 10:35 AM
Rashmi -
I'm so glad you and Leela are here. You are such a fun, friendly person and amazing mommy!!

I am cracking up at your sponsors list. Are those blanks at the end for items yet to be discovered?

Mary
Lane 4/6/03

McQ
04-06-2004, 12:12 PM
Glad you & Leela are here Rashmi. You add so much to this board! Here's to a 1001 more.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

houseof3boys
04-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Yeah!!! You are such a great "board member" Rashmi. I always love reading your posts. :)

Congrats on your milestone.