PDA

View Full Version : Andrea (lukkykatt)...has your DS had his surgery?

sweetbasil
04-06-2004, 04:05 PM
I was just researching about meatal stenosis, as I think DS#2 has it, and just got to thinking about your little guy. The last post I remember about it was that he was having the procedure sometime in April....

lukkykatt
04-06-2004, 09:58 PM
Julie, he has his surgery next week. I was reassured by people here and other people I have spoken to that the surgery sounds alot worse than it really is. I still am nervous about the GA and about whether he will be in pain afterwards though, but I am sure that is just the mom in me!

Just curious...what makes you think your son has it? We didn't realize until DS potty trained because he started having trouble aiming, and had pain. His ped was the first one to tell us that is what he thought it was, and referred us to a ped urologist.

If it ends up that the information will be helpful to you, I'll let you know all the details of the surgery and the after-care. I hope you won't need it though... Let us know what ends up happening, and feel free to PM me if you want to "talk".

sweetbasil
04-06-2004, 10:43 PM
Andrea,
I'm PMing you now!

jubilee
04-07-2004, 02:32 AM
I was curious about your son too! Let us know how he does after surgery!

sweetbasil
04-13-2004, 03:00 PM
When you get a chance, please let us know how your DS is doing following his surgery- and how you're doing too, sweetie.

Thinking of you and your family,

amp
04-13-2004, 03:48 PM
Andrea, hope all went well and that your DS is on the mend quickly!