PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Oprah with The Donald and Oma-rosa?

papal
04-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Who here believes that Omarosa (or Omoroso as Okra called her) is telling the truth???? I think she is lying and lying some more to cover up her first lies. She is just so clueless... I cannot imagine why (ratings?) they are bringing her back tonight. Just hearing her say stuff like '"I am coming from a place of forgivenes", makes my skin crawl! Wonder who hired her after watching her on the show?!
And does anyone else have the urge to take a razor and shave off The Donalds fuzzy-hair?? Wonder how long it takes him to blow dry it into perfection every morning! heehee.

deborah_r
04-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Ok, I know I said I was going to stay off the boards, but I am working in between posts, I swear. (my laptop linked to my company's network is SLLLOOOOWWW, so there's waiting time...)

I HATE his hair!

And is the Oprah a repeat or new? Because I hardly ever watch Oprah, but I know I saw him on Oprah a few weeks ago. If it's new, I can turn it on and watch it (OK, listen to it! Gotta work) because it's not on yet here for another 20 minutes.

And Rashmi, unfortunately, I think in a lot of areas of business, a personality like Omarosa's is sought after. (well, maybe someone a little tamer, but I am guessing she's been hamming it up for the cameras and was not this bad in her previous positions) SCARY

jamsmu
04-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Deborah, I hope you got to see Oprah today... it was new and SOOOOO good! I thought it would be a re-run, too, b/c they had others on a few weeks ago, but this was Omarosa, Ereka, Heidi, Carolyn and the Donald.

Gotta run, 3 minutes till App. starts! WAHOO!

vikivoly
04-09-2004, 12:04 AM
Everyone keeps talking about how crazy Omarosa was on the show, but no one is giving up the details. I totally missed it and was so upset! I NEED DETAILS PEOPLE, DETAILS!

papal
04-09-2004, 12:15 AM
LOL Vicki... i just posted details in the Apprentice spoiler thread.. tell me if you need more! :)