PDA

View Full Version : APPRENTICE SPOILER!!!!

jojo2324
04-08-2004, 10:32 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is the DEAL!!!!! My heart is pumping right now. I don't think I'll have fingers left to chew next week!!!!

Okay, O-devil has just really sunk to new lows. First, the whole Oprah bit today. Then, what on earth was her problem tonight?!?! Is she just a complete whack job? Delusional? On another planet? She didn't SPEAK to Diane?? I wish Kwame could fire her butt.

I need some explanations...My poor heart...

LD92599
04-08-2004, 10:35 PM
ITA! What was up w/ her? The whole transportion issue? Geez....

Can't wait til next week!

Laura
mom to William

jbowman
04-08-2004, 10:35 PM
How wrong I was about who would get fired...so will Bill win or Kwame? I'm with you Joanne--I think he needs to fire Omarosa! Why can't he fire her?

jamsmu
04-08-2004, 10:45 PM
ITA!!!! Get rid of her!!! She's terrible news. Just combine that with Oprah today--- YUCK! I can't wait till DH gets home (he's out watching the Flyers game) to watch it again!! Poor Kwame!

kristine_elen
04-08-2004, 11:05 PM
My husband turned to me after it was over and said, "She is a complete sociopath." And I think he's right. I don't think it's creative editing; I think it's her. ... Sidebar: I can't believe Dateline is doing an Apprentice piece. Well, I guess I can; it's supposed to be a news program, but really isn't one. Do people have no shame? Anything for NBC's ratings, I guess. (Of course, I'll probably watch it. How sad is that?) Do you answer the phone during Apprentice? I don't. I let two calls go by. Also sad.

StaceyKim
04-08-2004, 11:32 PM
ITA! I cannot stand that psycho! If anyone actually hires her after seeing her on the show they deserve what they get. She tells one lie after another. The sad thing is she has no idea how ridiculous she is.
Can't wait for the season finale!!!!

memedee
04-08-2004, 11:35 PM
It was actually painfull watching her on Oprah today.
Why were they applauding her!!!
She is NUTS.
Why can't Kwame fire her.
She is such a LIAR.
I just cannot stand her.

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-08-2004, 11:40 PM
Granted I didn't turn it on till 30 mintues into it...DUH...so I missed how she was brought back and the rules and if she can be fired...
BUT
I THINK SHE WAS HIRED AS A MOLE...AS SOMEONE TO CAUSE PROBLEMS TO SEE HOW THEY RESPOND....

She is much to smug in her deception....and they don't have snake women (Caroline or whatever her name is) there at these times I notice...and even this Diane making certain that they knew she had called Omorosa just seems tooo set up to be a mole!!!!!!

I bet I'm on to something...and with Jessica Simpson as the "celeb" they could easily get her involved to go along with it, she' young giddy and not to smart she probably would love it...

I really think this is a test under pressure...and a test to see how someone who is out to sabatoge someones efforts is handled...
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

sarahfran
04-08-2004, 11:43 PM
You know, her behavior was so horrid that I actually wonder whether the producers hired her to do this to see how Kwame handles it... you know, as a test of his CEO worthiness. Could she really be so stupid as to think she could lie about the call when she was filmed receiving it?? Amazing. She's a piece of work.

So what happened on OPRAH??? I didn't see it.
-Sarah
Mom to Dylan, 8/18/03

:) Motherhood is such a joy! :)

sbjf
04-08-2004, 11:45 PM
I agree, dh said the exact thing during the show.

jasabo
04-08-2004, 11:48 PM
OMG!?! I'm in AZ, so haven't seen it yet. I'm Tivo'ing it (supposed to be on my way to bed), but couldn't wait to find out who was kicked off, so I couldn't resist reading this thread....

Bill and Kwame are the only ones left?!? Wow!!!! I NEVER would have guessed that! I really thought Amy would go all the way. Though I saw on Access Hollywood tonight (yes, I have no life :)) that she's posing with the other girls in neglige for FHM or one of those mags. I was thinking that there's no way she'd have won and done that. Not very corporate/CEO of her. So I was kind of figuring she'd been kicked off.

But Kwame's still there?!? I just don't get that. He's totally coasted his way through this whole show. And don't even get me started on that Omorosa chick. Can't STAND her!!!

Lisa - mom to 9 month old twin boys

hez
04-08-2004, 11:54 PM
Yup-- I thought the same thing immediately. No one could be that transparently poor at their job, could they?! (said with tongue in cheek!) Anyway, why would you want to look like a bald-faced liar on national TV, unless you were planted?

vikivoly
04-08-2004, 11:59 PM
I didn't even think of her being a mole, but that would be totally unfair to Kwame if they don't do the same to Bill. I hate to say it, but I think she is just a flat out liar and troublemaker. We like to think that no one is really THAT bad, she must have been put up to it, but she would have had to been acting this entire time and quite honestly I don't think she's that talented!

Why would Kwame pick her? Did you hear Donald's business tip of the week about if someone was disloyal once, you never trust them again. It looks as though Bill has it in the bag, but who would've guessed that Nick and Amy would've got the axe tonight! Once I heard they were "interviewing" for their final challenge, I figured Amy and Nick would go. You can't get lucky on an all day interview like they had!

Anyone else think that the 4 interviewers were great at reading people? They had everyone totally pegged! Nick definately puts up a good front, but has no substance behind it. If he had different looks - not so West Point looking - he would never be successful. And Amy - I loved it when the women said, "She got on my nerves." Again, she was able to put up a good front, but I don't think she has was it takes to run a big company. Yes, she has good ideas, but you need more than that to be successful in business. Bill was smart to pick her, she makes a better worker than a boss.

papal
04-09-2004, 12:06 AM
I hope for her sake that the Mole Theory is true. Otherwise I don't think there is single person who will hire her after seeing this episode!!! I just want to beat her with stick everytime i see her.

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-09-2004, 12:12 AM
That's what I get for turning i ton 30 minutes into it I didn't know they were booted...I really was lost tongiht which is why the mole idea probably came to me so easily :)...
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

papal
04-09-2004, 12:13 AM
Here is what happened on Oprah.

First O talked to The Donald. Then Heidi came out and O talked to her. Then Erika came out and O talked to her. And THEN.. Omarosa came out. For some reason she got to sit next to Donald on the yellow couches but Heidi and Erika were relegated to the audience chairs. (I am trying to give you a visual of how things went down! :) )
THEN Oma-moron continued to accuse Erika of calling her the N-word. Even Caroline said that Oma-loser had a lack of credibility (read LIAR!).
Then Oma-stinky said that she was not surprised at how she was 'portrayed'... she said that african-american women are always portrayed as the Angry Black Woman.. it is how the thing is edited... WHAT????
Then Oma-crackpot kind of said to Erika that she was bitter or acting petty because she (Oma) was 'gainfully employed' but Erika was still looking for a job! hahahaha.
And Oma-stoopid had the audacity to say that all that was water under the bridge and she was 'coming from a place of forgiveness'.
I don't think there was a single person in the room that believed a word she was saying... it was one lie after the other.

Here is what i think... she covers up her insecurities by portraying herself as a STRONG woman that nobody can hurt.
That girl is CRAZEEE!!

vikivoly
04-09-2004, 12:28 AM
Ok, things are making better sense now. How did Oprah respond to her, especially about her comments on black women on tv? Did they bring up her tragic accident on the contruction site?

Here's an interesting link with some details about the show and a possible book deal Omarosa is getting. It also gives up info about her stint at the White House, apparently she didn't change from tv.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2459

s_gosney
04-09-2004, 12:29 AM
sidenote-rashmi, you crack me up!

DH and I were also shocked by Omarosa's blatant lying. Too bad Kwame can't fire her. Interesting theory on her being planted though. I hadn't thought of that.

random thought--Everytime I see Condoleeza (sp?) Rice on TV these days, I always find myself thinking of Omarosa. Am I the only one that sees any similarities? (disclaimer:this says nothing of my opinion of Dr. Rice--I don't know enough about her to have an opinion. It's more of a mannerism/self-presentation type of thing).

kristine_elen
04-09-2004, 12:32 AM
I was kind of wondering the same thing. So much of this show is set up. I don't believe Nick and Amy just happened to get that big penthouse contract with two minutes to go. Maybe when they're done taping "The Apprentice VIII" they will come clean and admit some of these things were added for our viewing enjoyment. Guess it's working.

papal
04-09-2004, 12:37 AM
Oprah did not really go into it as much.. she just asked Oma if she believed she was portrayed incorrectly. Oma being Oma, she did not give a straight answer to any question...she said that she had no control of the editing but she took full responsibilty for everything she did and said on the show.
They did not bring up her accident on the site in conversation.. but they did a 'piece' as an intro to each of the girls.. and in it was the accident, and the nurse and Donald saying in the board room that she was just making excuses (the stuff they showed on the show).
Apparently, Oma was on The View.. and that is where she accused Erika directly for calling her the N-word. On Oprah, Donald said that they have cameras and mikes everywhere (implying that if anyone had said it, they would have caught it on tape) but Oma said that they were not miked 24/7. Erika said that THEY might not have been miked 24/7 BUT there were mikes and cameras on at ALL times.
Oh and Oma also said something to the effect that, if the cameras were always on then they would have caught Erika flirting with the producers and different people sleeping with different people.
Everyone basically rolled their eyes at her accusations. I don't think even Oprah believed her for a second..she was like.. it is one thing to be called a Bit#$ but a whole other to be called a N-word... because Oma was kind of putting all these words into one category...like, these girls all called me names and stuff.. Yep, they called you a Bit@!# but nobody called you the N-word!!!

papal
04-09-2004, 12:38 AM
YES. ITA about Condi and Oma having the same demeanour!!!

s_gosney
04-09-2004, 01:07 AM
Oprah is replaying here right now.....ARRRRRGH!!! Omarosa is beyond words!!!! She drives me nuts!

mom2kandj
04-09-2004, 02:59 AM
DH & I think that Omarosa and Nick were pulled to the side and asked to be saboteurs! Omarosa out and out lied while Nick shuffled papers and said, "I'm just an employee..."

Rose
mom 2 Katie 12/02/00
& Jack 04/16/02

memedee
04-09-2004, 08:35 AM
Love your Oma names ROTFLOL

jojo2324
04-09-2004, 08:59 AM
Phew, I *really* hope it's a sabotage situation - but then I'm trying to see the equivalent on Bill's side and I'm not. They didn't really focus much on his operation though.

Yeah, Omarosa's comment to Ereka on Oprah yesterday: "I am gainfully employed, and I understand you're still looking for opportunities...Please don't use me to try to get a job." (Or something like that.) Can I just tell you, I was about lunge at the screen myself!!! At that point the whole audience was groaning. Say what you want about being portrayed a certain way, and editing...That comment just goes to show that Omarosa is the same NO MATTER WHAT!! It's not like it was edited or pieced together by the Oprah show. And what with her and the Donald being all smoochy, plus she kept touching him!! Like, whenever she would interrupt him, she put her hand on his leg to hush him up. I couldn't tell what Oprah's thoughts were. She seemed concern about the use of the N-word, but I couldn't tell who she thought was lying.

I think it might be Bill, but I really like Kwame. But he seems to be lacking the self-confidence Bill either has or appears to have. I just couldn't understand why he didn't wring Omarosa's neck yesterday!!

McQ
04-09-2004, 09:21 AM
I'm glad O-wench's lie was out on national tv. Now (unless this mole theory holds true) everyone can see that's she's a lying, lazy bee-yotch she is and she won't be able to dismiss it as "this is how I was portrayed by editing". I really, really can not stand her.

Loved how the execs pegged everyone in the interviews. I never thought Kwame had a shot but I do now. I still think it'll be Bill but Kwame will give hima run for his money.

And Amy and those girls posing for HFM. Yick! Show some freaking class. You want us to think of you as business women and not sexpots ~ well act like it.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

cinrein
04-09-2004, 09:33 AM
We thought the same thing, even that Nick is the Mole on Bill's team.

Then again, I can easily believe that Omarosa is that dumb. I can totally see her not taking care of that call from Denise because she didn't want to miss her meal!

I loved how for the first part of the Oprah show Oprah called her "Omaroso"! Haha!

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

jalw
04-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Nick is the mole for the other side. He seemed so uninterested. I was surprised Bill picked him but then thought it was a strategic move so Heidi and Omorosa would have to work together again.

Kwame has totally skated his way through. He can fire Omorosa. They didn't say he couldn't. I can't believe he didn't take over after seeing her screw things up multiple times.

My DH thinks Trump fired Amy because in a project setting, Amy would beat Bill and Trump doesn't want to hire a woman. Good theory. At first, I thought he might keep her because he said everyone has bad days. He also said on Oprah "After the Show" that he doesn't really care about how people do in interviews. He cares about results. What he liked about his show was that he was seeing people in action, yet Amy was very action-oriented, creative, was primarily on the winning team and he fired her because of her interview!

lynettefrancois
04-09-2004, 11:53 AM
But don't forget he said that those were the people the Apprentice would be working with, so if they can't stand her then it won't work (even though I personally thought she was in the top 2).

As far as Omarosa and Rice being similar, don't forget that Omarosa is a polititian (well, a confirmed lying politician). I have no opinion on Rice. But since I've been watching the Apprentice, every show I kept thinking, "Wow, what a politician!" every time Omarosa "answered" a question. I would think she would show similarities to most politicians, even ones who were not necessarily bad, since they all tend to avoid answering anything directly! :)

casey118
04-09-2004, 12:51 PM
Like all of you- Omarosa drives me crazy!!! I hadn't thought of the mole theory, but Trump's employees are definitely trying to put road blocks up to test Bill and Kwame. Clearly Kwame's test was the transportation issue. Bill's wasn't shown as much (probably because the reaction wasn't as good as the Omarosa twist!) but I think his first one was the gift bag issue and storage of the boxes.

I'm not totally sold on the mole theory mostly because I thought Omarosa's behavior was totally consistent with the rest of the show (a la construction site "injury"). I have known people like her who act all of the time that they are totally in control and who lie to protect themselves rather than admitting to a mistake. Plus in the past she has insisted on having a nice meal, etc. when she could have been working.

I think Nick was just a little bitter about being fired because of his lack of leadership skills. I can't wait until the show is over to find out the real scoop on him and Amy!

As for Kwame, I think he is really smart and I got more insight into his style last night- because before I really just thought he was coasting along. However, I think his leadership skills can be questioned by the choosing of his employees.... Together they were a LOSING team! Why keep all of them? Troy I understand, but he could have mixed it up instead of choosing Omarosa.

DDowning
04-09-2004, 01:10 PM
I agree with your last thought there - what possessed Kwame to pick BOTH Omarosa and Heidi? They hate each other - though there wasnt much we heard from Heidi last night....

cinrein
04-09-2004, 01:45 PM
Omarosa is a politician? She held public office?

I thought she was a political appointee in the Clinton Administration.

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

jamsmu
04-09-2004, 02:53 PM
Rashmi,

That was so fun to read! I love your "Omo-____"! LOL!

Good job summarizing

jamsmu
04-09-2004, 03:04 PM
I think you're right, Cindy.

urquie
04-09-2004, 03:26 PM
they both come across as well spoken, but condi is the only one with content and ability to follow through... with the truth, while oma throws red herrings out all over the place to hide and detract from her lies. i think apparent speaking ability is where any similarity end. oma is an awful person and condi is an admirable women.

Sarah1
04-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Rashmi--thanks for the AWESOME and hilarious recap! I love all your names for Omarosa. I think Neve is totally on to something with the mole theory. Could she really be that much of an idiot? It's just hard to believe.

bunnisa
04-09-2004, 04:03 PM
First of all - Rashmi, your "I just want to beat her with stick everytime i see her" comment about Oma-etc. had me rolling! ITA!

I think that woman is atrocious, and a total disgrace. She is deceitful, lazy, and manipulative. And the way she plays the race card!!! Don't even get me started!!! It's such a disservice to people who ACTUALLY face discrimination.

Overall, it's hard for me to fathom that people like her exist!

I too happened to see her on Oprah. I liked the part when Donald said something to the effect of "Omarosa needs to learn to be diplomatic. I think she's a smart woman, but that doesn't go far when 95% of the people in the room hate you." To which Omarosa (apparently attempting to show that she was liked) replied that she gets emails and letters from all over the world. Of course, she failed to mention whether those emails and letters were actually supportive of her (which I am assuming most are NOT). (edited to add: thanks to the previous poster for the link to the article about Omarosa -- seems her work history just underscores the character issues we saw on the show.)

It will be interesting to see how it all turns out. I am so glad Bill's in the finals -- he was my pick from the beginning. He's no-nonsense, and not a gossip like so many of the others. I think he's a much better businessman than Kwame (who seems so passive), but they're both quality candidates. As my DH said when they were down to the final 6, "they've eliminated most of the character and emotional issues, and now it's down to actual business acumen".

Bethany
It's a Boy!
William Eric
6/03

memedee
04-09-2004, 10:17 PM
This weeks People also has an article about the O idiots past work history and various lies she has told.
WHY is she getting so much press.....I want her to go away

Momof3Labs
04-09-2004, 10:39 PM
Heidi was last, I thought, so Kwame didn't have a choice but to pick her. Or am I wrong??

Jeanmick
04-10-2004, 02:14 AM
It was sooooo hard to see this posting and not be able to read any of your responses all day today. Last night a car w/ four teenage boys drove up our street way too fast, tried to turn left at the end of the block and hit a transformer, knocking out the electricity to 400 homes in the area (power wasn't restored until 2am this morning). And with witnesses in view, they took off! Needless to say, both my husband's and my first thought was, "OH MY GOSH! We're going to miss the Apprentice tonight!" Not: "What will I feed the kids tonight?" or, "Where are the flashlights?" or, "Hope the food in the fridge/freezer will stay cold and not spoil." Are we nuts or what? :P

Anyway, I called my Dad and asked him to tape it for us last night and my DH and I just finished watching it. LOVED reading all your responses! Especially the unusual take on Omarosa's name. It had me ROTFL!