PDA

View Full Version : Rashmi (papal) I thought of you today!

hez
04-08-2004, 11:50 PM
I hit the ladies room right before leaving work today. I was in a hurry (can you see where this is going?!). I got caught in a hallway conversation with three male coworkers. Got out of the conversation, made it to my car, and when I looked down to pick something off the floor of the car that I'd dropped, I realized I was in too much of a hurry leaving the ladies room! Completely unzipped!!! My only consolation is that I happened to be wearing the same color undies as pants, so maybe they didn't tell me about it because they didn't notice? One can only hope :) Anyway, I immediately thought of you and the whole 'when do you tell someone' etiquette question you brought up. Hope you've gotten to avoid that experience for awhile, and I'm hoping I can forget mine!

papal
04-09-2004, 12:20 AM
ROTFL Heather!!! hoooohooooo..... you are so funny! I am so glad your undies matched your pants (wow, you are so put together girl!).. and i hope the guys did not notice! yikes! at least i was parading my hot pink undies in front of complete strangers.. not people i know! heehee.

Oh, now i check my zipper a million times each day... hmmm....I hope i don't look like those creepy men that keep touching their crotch....yikes!

Thanks for the laugh mama! :)

hez
04-09-2004, 12:30 AM
I wish I was better at being put together... The whole matching thing was a complete accident, but a huge relief when I got home and checked to see how much I might have been revealing!

Thank goodness I'm learning to let go & laugh at myself. 10 years ago(who am I kidding-- 2 years ago!) I would have been stressed over it for weeks!

Go ahead-- check! I'm going to! Just tell people you've got mommy-brain, and you're attempting to avoid exposing something that would be censored on TV :)