PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice Finale! (spoiler)

khakismom
04-15-2004, 11:09 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ...............
.................................................. ...........................

YAY, it's Bill!! Was anyone suprised?

ETA: It was totally wild that the boardroom just split to reveal the set and audience! And I would be going for the golf course job in a NY minute. It sounds like a blast!

jbowman
04-15-2004, 11:24 PM
I'm really happy that Bill won! And I'm glad he took the job in Chicago.

LOL, Maureen, it's closer to my family in *Indianapolis*!!! A true Midwesterner I am!

kfcboston
04-15-2004, 11:36 PM
omorosaomorosaomorosaomorosaomorosa
omorosaomorosaomorosaomorosa..............

I KNEW IT!! Kwame was done the second
he said her name.......

memedee
04-15-2004, 11:50 PM
WHY WHY WHY WHY???? is he bringing Owitch back next season?
That laugh ,That stupid smile...I Hate her!!!
Knew Bill would win.
Kwame could have stuck Bill with Omarosa stupid > He wouldn't make that mistake again.I think he made it as far as he did because of his HBS degree.He is way too laid back to be a leader IMO.He is definitely mid management material.
I honestly can not think of a job that Omarosa would be good at.
I would be surprized to know that she even had a friend.

jamsmu
04-16-2004, 12:05 AM
So true, Karen! But I don't think he had a choice. I think even if he picked someone else, with Kwame having second pick, O would have ended up in his group.

Not surprised Bill won, but, as I said after the Bach. last night, I like the underdog. I did like that George supported Kwame. Donald cracks me up--how he cuts him off so much. Kinda makes George look like he's not as respected as Carolyn, though.

My SIL auditioned for Apprentice 2 in NY last month. She said it was intense. She made it to the second round, but never heard back. She did meet Carolyn. Said she is much prettier IRL... and even thinner!

Now what do we talk about on Thursday nights for the next 5 months?!?!

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-16-2004, 12:09 AM
Man did that not come full circle with Omorosa??????
That was the perfect way to put her in her place, and I for the life of me can not beleive that she didn't intentionally blow all of that...I was 100% certain she was plotted there to cause problems...I mean that is the real her??????

Trump treated her perfect....!!!!!!!
Did you all notice him literally push her out of the way when they all circled up there before break after announcing Bill...she was butt to the camera (in way to tight of a skirt) and he literally pushed her aside!!!!!

He handled her perfectly....and so glad he clarified that poor gal who was accused falsly of saying a racist term...they said a review of video tape did not show that that was said....

Bill did awesome!!!!
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

jamsmu
04-16-2004, 12:12 AM
DH completely agreed with you, Neve. He was counting the problems that occurred on each side, expecting them to come out even and prove sabotage.

And I love the way O started making an excuse ("hired...fired...hired...fired...") and Trump cut her off, went to Heidi, then Ereka. I think she needs to know what a terrible person she is, but she'll never realize that. What a push that was!!!

hez
04-16-2004, 01:13 AM
I had a hard time believing Omarosa didn't put it all on for the show... And then I watched this and realized just how screwy she really is. I know you need conflict in a show to suck people in, but I think it went too far with her...

deborah_r
04-16-2004, 01:44 AM
I am so mad at Yahoo. I came over to the computer during commercial and opened my browser. home page is Yahoo. First thing I saw is "Bill wins The Apprentice" Hello! West Coast...hasn't played yet here! Do you think I can sue them for ruining the highlight of my week? :)

jojo2324
04-16-2004, 08:19 AM
Okay, when did it go "live"? I think I was so intent on the live segment, I totally spaced and missed it! Did they just have really good editing, or was it blatantly obvious? I mean, I know when they went live, but it seemed prerecorded, then all of a sudden it was live. Was it when they walked in the boardroom? Clever to use the SNL set.

Omarosa needs to take a looooooooooooong walk off a short pier. That woman is going to need to wear a bag over her head for the rest of her life to avoid being pummeled by strangers. I cannot BELIEVE her!!! And you know what? She would spin it every which way but Tuesday to show she was right or acting in good faith. Whatever! I cannot believe she is that obtuse - how could anybody truly behave that way, so carelessly? Did you see in the boardroom how she wouldn't shut up? I really thought (in last week's episode) that she might be cool, because SHE was the one who said, "It's all about you now, Kwame." But Troy messed up a few times too. It's too bad Kwame didn't fire her. He even said he wished he could, but he didn't have the luxury, then Trump asked why he didn't!

And I agree, even if he hadn't chosen O second, she probably would've ended up on his team anyway since Bill had first pick. And where was Nick through the whole episode?

ARGH Omarosa!!!! She is going to milk this for all she can. I heard Heidi and Jessie are starting a clothing line together.

And I would have been at the golf club too...But it did seem like a lot of work!

ddmarsh
04-16-2004, 08:27 AM
I agree that I was *sure* she was a mole of sorts and was shocked to hear that her actions were of her own volition!

There was a great article about her in People this week where a number of people she worked with at the White House say that not only was she fired but that she was moved around to about 4 different positions due to problems with her.

And what in the world was she doing when she took off with Jessica Simpson? Did she just want to try and get her to herself? I just didn't even get her point.

Sarah1
04-16-2004, 10:02 AM
Did you hear Bill is dating Jen Schefft, Andrew Firestone's ex from The Bachelor???? What a love connection! And I'm glad he stayed in Chicago...means we'll still see him (we work out at the same health club downtown, LOL :) )

I felt SO bad for Kwame--Omarosa really let him down. She's just THE WORST, and I honestly don't know if I can watch if she's going to on next season with any frequency! She's just an awful person, and clearly delusional...one of those true believer types.

gour0
04-16-2004, 10:28 AM
Ok, I didn't watch every episode, but from what I've seen and heard from her, it seems like she is just in this for the publicity. I saw her on Dateline I think and she was talking about how many hits her website was getting and how many people were stopping to talk to her on the steet. Last night, whenever she was on camera, she was goofing around. Wearing stuff on her head and asking Jessica's sound guys where her microphone was, etc. I think she was just in it to enjoy herself and Kwame be damned. Like that call she wouldn't/didn't take at dinner. She was having a nice dinner and didn't care to work. Makes me wonder if she wasn't purposefully trying to tank Kwame, just because she could. Who knows. Like they said on Dateline, maybe she'll write a book. :P Blech.

MommytoDylan
04-16-2004, 12:18 PM
I was excited to hear that Bill and Jen are together! That is a nice couple, IMO.

Meredith

lizamann
04-16-2004, 12:34 PM
About Kwame picking Omarosa - dh said he heard that Kwame picked her second because he knew he had last pick and would get her anyway. He wanted her to think that she was "chosen" so she would behave better.

jamsmu
04-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Jojo,
ROTFL!!! thanks for making me smile!

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-16-2004, 01:58 PM
When he said that this morning I didn't beleive him for I didn't realize he'd have last pick...but you are right he did, so I have to say I beleive him on that and that she really if mad (or more mad) could have maybe been worse.

He also said this morning that he really thought he was the only one that got along with her and was certain she'd do him a good job...

I think Donald had it right....she wanted to be in his place...
I am just so glad that his not making it came back to bite her on the behind...she is SO to blame...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-16-2004, 02:08 PM
I don't think they ever said she is coming back...

They did say soemthing like "who knows some might be back" and her mug was flashed up there with several others...but it really seemed to not say she was coming back...

Who knows...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-16-2004, 02:15 PM
Ya know it just hit me right this second...I too feel badly for him but he truely didn't win based on how he handled her vs really pciking her I think. Or should I say how DIDN'T handle her.
She let him down and it was obvious...but he let her shame him more than once and that is where he errored!!!!

I loved that Bill went out to the trash to get that sign too...
For I doubt Kwame would have headed to those cans he would have trusted someone who said "na...I didn't see 'em"...

Neve
Feb 25, 2003

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-16-2004, 02:27 PM
I didn't hear that but I think that is wonderful...
I LOVED LOVED LOVED the jacket she was wearing last night!!!!! I thought it was perfect and one of my most favorite articles of clothing I have ever seen in all honesty.

I bet Nick was assinged to the dinner or the awards ceremony. There was A LOT of that Tennis gig that we did not see...and I bet he was on those ventures and the camera didn't even shoe them.
Bill hinted at that this morning that there was so much more to that then we saw...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

Andrea S
04-16-2004, 05:45 PM
I did not hear about them dating. Was she at Mike Dikta's resturant last night during the show? I thought I saw her on the news in the background.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

McQ
04-16-2004, 07:53 PM
I so hope that was just a rotten teaser. Because I just may boycott the show if she's back next year. Oh who am I kidding, I'll still watch but spit through my teeth every time she's on.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

jamsmu
04-16-2004, 09:09 PM
i bet she'll be back... even if its a reference. As much as we say we'll boycott, people will tune in to see someone they love to hate.

kijip
04-17-2004, 02:57 AM
I have to disagree about Kwame's degree- anyone who can get into Harvard's MBA program, much less out, is not just mid management. He could easily go on to be a CEO later in life. However his style might not be suited to Trump's organization. Laid back leaders can, and do, go far in both private and public affairs.

jojo2324
04-17-2004, 10:04 AM
I have to say, it was refreshing to hear Trump talk about how destructive Omarosa was, after the live decision and on the Today show yesterday. I think he had a lot of respect for Kwame and he made it pretty clear that Kwame wasn't necessarily the reason Kwame lost. (I have no doubt Kwame is fielding job offers left and right at this moment). But while Bill had fewer hiccups throughout his task, Kwame had so many (not even including Omarosa), and still the show went on - doesn't that count for something?

I don't know, I didn't really care for Kwame, but in the end I really wanted him to win. I wonder if he's going to do the KFC thing?

Okay, Bill won!! Get over it! How many months until season 2? :P