PDA

View Full Version : He's going to need a Baby Einstein 12 step program...

deborah_r
04-19-2004, 10:42 PM
I swear he doesn't watch it THAT much, but my God, when he sees that Walt Disney logo come across the screen he looks like he is going to burst from the excitement and joy! Oh, what have we done? :)

jamsmu
04-19-2004, 10:45 PM
I KWYM!!! It used to be the caterpillar, now its Disney. Pretty scary, but great for when you need a break!

bluej
04-20-2004, 09:10 AM
I know! I have never seen Ryden so mesmerized in my life! He only watches it on Saturday mornings or on the rare occassion I need to make an important call (doctor, school, calls like that), and I don't think he moves the entire time it's on.

jk3
04-20-2004, 12:54 PM
It's the caterpillar for my DS. He can be screaming or on the verge of completely losing it but when he hears the song + sees the caterpillar he stops and smiles.

billysmommy
04-20-2004, 10:21 PM
It's the caterpillar for Billy too. His new thing is he likes to race to the tv and touch the caterpillar while he's on the screen :)

mharling
04-20-2004, 10:28 PM
I have often joked that if they could make a video of the Disney thing and the caterpillar playing in a continuous loop they could probably make a killing.

Ds goes crazy when he sees those two things. And I'm sure it is just those things that excite him, not the fact that he knows a movie is coming because his interest fades fast. He shows very little interest and therefore doesn't watch them that often (which I guess I shouldn't complain about :) ).

Mary
Lane 4/6/03

missym
04-20-2004, 11:39 PM
Gwen's the same way... she can hardly contain herself as soon as she sees the caterpillar. If we're watching TV and classical music comes on, she instantly stops to see if it's Baby Einstein!

Missy, mom to Gwen 03/03

Sarah1
04-21-2004, 08:57 AM
LOL, I have you guys all beat--for us it's the FBI warning that makes DD FREAK...she knows what's coming! Too funny....:)