PDA

View Full Version : Calling All BACHELOR fans!!!

papal
04-21-2004, 11:00 PM
_____
_____

SO, WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK OF TONIGHTS EPISODE??????
Here are my thoughts so far:
1. Umm.. what was up with the top that Trish was wearing during her two-on-one date??? Ummm... totally could see her bra.
2. That Mandy girl is really pretty. She needs someone to help her with her hair.
3. WOOOHOOOO that the CheerLeader is GONE!!!
4. CREEEPY LOSER GIRL IS GOING TO BE THE STALKER, I THINK!!!! (The one who had her hands all over Jesse).
5. The producers paid Jesse an additional thousand bucks to keep Trish around for one more episode.
6. Changed my mind about Trish, i don't think clever editing could make her out to look like such a bad girl!!! Sleeping with 35 men??? HELLO?? WHAT???
7. Spy girl was slightly getting on my nerves. Can't put my finger on it.... but she was a bit HOLIER THAN THOU for me. Thank God, he got rid of her!

My prediction for the winner: MANDY.

Ok everyone, what do you think???

jamsmu
04-21-2004, 11:31 PM
I can't believe I'm going to disagree with you! I don't care for Mandy too much. predicting Susie for the final girl. But Mandy may be up there in the final 3.

GO GO GO Julie! Go away, and don't come back!! (cheerleader is gone--wahoo!)

Too bad for Katie, but there didn't seem to be anything there.

Trish? Gross, disgusting, dispicable, insult to the female population. I never thought that it was creative editing. Unfortunately there are women out there who just don't have a milliliter of class inside them.

Jessica B-- she'll get a one on one next week

Karen-- still don't know anything about her. but spy girl Jenny says she's a "diamond in the rough." So hmmmm

Tara seems a little too quiet for Jesse, but she's coming out of her shell, and she is Jenny's fave.

"4. CREEEPY LOSER GIRL IS GOING TO BE THE STALKER, I THINK!!!! (The one who had her hands all over Jesse)."
I said that to DH while it was on. This girl is totally insecure and gross. And couldn't take the heartbreak! WHAT??!?!?! Jesse told you he'd rather be in the hot tub than sitting with you rubbing your hands up and down him. SICKO!

"5. The producers paid Jesse an additional thousand bucks to keep Trish around for one more episode."
Once again, Rashmi, ROTFL!!!

sbjf
04-21-2004, 11:45 PM
1. Trish: this had to be a producer thing, no way would he keep her otherwise.

2. Mandy: I agree, he really digs her, def. one of the top two.

3. I'm glad the cheerleader is gone, too.

4. I think the stalker is going to be Katie, she seems off to me. (she's the one he picked by mistake that first time).

My prediction for winner: Mandy

suribear
04-22-2004, 02:10 AM
Why do you think the stalker is one of the women who was kicked off the show? Did they say that in the promos? Just curious! How would she get on the set?

I have a feeling he'll finally see the light and Trish will be out next week. I agree, Rashmi. NO WAY can you edit such a freak. Now she may be exaggerating to come across a certain way onscreen and get some sleazy producer's attention for some other show, but I don't think she could be a good person who was misinterpreted. Noone likes her, and they are around her all the time and see the real deal.

Kris

sbjf
04-22-2004, 04:50 AM
hee hee, well, i guess you're right...how WOULD she get on the set? i have no basis for my thought that Katie is the stalker other than going by just the way she looked at the rose ceremony, a little fragile and mildly deranged to me.

jamsmu
04-22-2004, 08:10 AM
I think they'd let a "stalker" back on the set for ratings!!! What a great promo! We're all talking about it!

DH pointed out that no matter how much we dislike Trish, she'll get a playboy contract from this.

Andrea S
04-22-2004, 09:23 AM
"DH pointed out that no matter how much we dislike Trish, she'll get a playboy contract from this"

I had thought about that, but I am sure he is right.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

suribear
04-22-2004, 01:38 PM
Yes, he's right! She is playboy material, and she would never turn it down!
I bet you that's her goal.
Kris

Sarah1
04-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Well, DH and I agree that the Bachelor is moving TOO FAST! I feel like I don't know the girls well enough.

I like Mandy, too, but I'm not sure he'll go with her. I think he could ultimately go with Jessica B. They seem to have a lot of chemistry. I think he really wants to like Tara because his spy friend likes her, but ultimately, she might just be a little too small-town-ish for him.

I can see why he picked Trish. Let's face it, he's really attracted to her. He's thinking with his you-know-what, and he's waiting to confront her about what his friend said.

The biggest blow, to me, was when they showed BILL THE APPRENTICE's "secret" bachelor tape! I pretty much lost all respect for him after that.

sbjf
04-22-2004, 03:12 PM
I didn't see Bill's tape! What did he try out for The Bachelor?!

jamsmu
04-22-2004, 03:18 PM
The Donald's probably pretty proud!

I agree that its going to fast. I think too much time is spent on Trish and Jesse's talks with Jenny. None of the "getting to know the girls" is showing on this one. :(

sweetbasil
04-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Let's see...we (DH & I) wish Trish wasn't around, but Jesse's probably still holding out for a glimmer of goodness in her. Poor guy.

We like Mandy, too, and are glad that Julie is gone (though DH said he'd keep her over Trish; of course, that's seeing all the behind the scenes stuff that Jesse hasn't!) ITA- I bet the San Antonio girl is going to be the stalker, too. We were laughing- you know ABC is loving this...Trish (and how all the girls hate her), a spy, a stalker- they really did it up big this time around!

I'm never too good at predictions with this show (though I picked Ian out for Meredith on show #1!). Jesse seems pretty impressed by Jessie B., Tara seems really sweet, and Mandy is really sincere and doesn't seem to be holding back. Karen is a little much for us, though. Her answers/interactions all seem quite pageant-y, YKWIM?

Can't wait for next week!

suribear
04-22-2004, 04:11 PM
Hmmm, maybe Trish is auditioning for soap opera villainess!

Kris

cdlamis
04-22-2004, 05:32 PM
Can someone explain the "stalker" story to me? I must have missed this.

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
And baby #2 EDD 12-30-04!!

papal
04-22-2004, 05:41 PM
They showed his audition tape for about a minute. Now i think he just wanted to be on TV or something, applying for all these shows!

papal
04-22-2004, 05:44 PM
There was no mention of the stalker on yesterdays show. But in the previews they showed one of the girls coming back as a stalker because she was eliminated (they did not say who) and bitter about it.

cdlamis
04-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Thank you Rashmi. Now I get the stalker storyline. Ah- even more excitement for this Bachelor.

Can't...stop...watching...

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
And baby #2 EDD 12-30-04!!

Grace_underfire
04-22-2004, 05:57 PM
I like Many the best. Trish is a SKUNK! I don't know... I think she was lying... she had done everything bad that there was to do... maybe it is not all true and she just likes the negative attention??
Still a skunk! And... I don't think she is so gorgeous either!

calebsmama03
04-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Ditto!! I missed part of last week's episode so I feel even LESS like I "know" the girls.

I, too, was disappointed by Bill's Bachelor audition. It was pretty revolting and I would have NEVER been rooting for him on Apprentice had I seen that first!! Disgusting, ("I want a girl who can be dirty, too" - WHAT?!?!)

Can't wait to see the drama next week when the spy returns to fess up. I can't believe I'm letting myself get sucked in again - this is SO SAD!!!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

JMarie
04-22-2004, 06:51 PM
Nah - Playboy is too tame for Trish. She's a Hustler girl, or maybe Confidential. She's complete trash - ew, ew, EW!

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher
01/28/03

JMarie
04-22-2004, 06:53 PM
Well, he did catch himself a Bachelorette - he's dating Jen, Andrew Firestone's ex from season three.

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher
01/28/03

Sarah1
04-23-2004, 08:44 AM
She's be PERFECT in a role like that.