PDA

View Full Version : Mother Day present idea....I don't think the pictures do it justice

cchavez
04-22-2004, 11:02 AM
I recieved a photo pendant w/ Diego's pictures for my birthday. No, DH did not come up w/ the idea on his own. I told him I wanted this pendant. Anyway, I ordered it through a boutique and paid 65.00. This is the same lady that made mine and she sells them through her site for 55.00. I just love it!!! I bought a silver chain to wear with it and it dresses up or down really easily. I really have not used the black cord.

Here's the link:
http://www.itsamommything.com/id36.htm

If anyone decided to order one please let her know I referred you. I always get tons of compliments on my necklace and I know I will wear it for years to come.

BTW, if you are short/small.....the round it not too big or overwhelming. But if you really want a bold look the other shapes are quite dramatic. I don't believe the oval was available when I ordered mine.

Thanks!!!

June
04-22-2004, 01:34 PM
Thanks for sharing this lovely gift. I wonder how a grandmother might like it?

marinkitty
04-22-2004, 01:38 PM
Christine -

Thanks for sharing. I think my mom would love this! A couple of questions . . .

Do you need to send an appropriate sized picture or do they resize it for you?

Is the picture in the pendant permanently or can you replace it as the baby gets older?

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

cchavez
04-22-2004, 02:09 PM
You can send any size picture but you have to be sure that it is a certain resolution.
The picture can be replaced. For example, a few weeks ago one of my pictures shifted and she told me to unscrew the top to fix it. She has also told me that I could take it into the boutique where I purchased it to have the pictures change. I don't know what you would do this you are not in the area. She could probably email the correct resized pictures and then you could replace it yourself.

hth

marinkitty
04-22-2004, 04:31 PM
Thanks!

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

June
04-27-2004, 11:01 PM
I would like to order a pendant with the group. No rush here. Would need to know deadline for submitting a picture. Do you submit a real picture or can you zap an image through cyberspace?

cchavez
04-28-2004, 12:00 AM
you email the pic

just contact the lady through her website and let her know you are part of the coop.....there are a few more recent threads on this coop....