PDA

View Full Version : A mommy who helped many of us needs our prayers!!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-22-2004, 06:54 PM
SeinaRain (Aleyna) shared this news over in "carriers" and if you are like me with a carrier and diapers complete you might not check there for updates. Lori emailed me this news so I went to read it...

Jen from Mom and Me Creations needs our prayers and thoughts...she impresses me as much as any mom ever has and has changed my parental views and thoughts from just getting the chance to glimse into her world in several of her journals.

If you know Jen and have lucked out to be one of her customers you might want to go to the Carriers forum to read Aleyna's post and to keep updated (please update us Aleyan)...

I was in fear that many of us would miss the news so wanted to post here so that we didn't!!!!!
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

calebsmama03
04-22-2004, 07:39 PM
Thanks for posting Neve. Just bumping since things get burried so easily in here.
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

mommyj_2
04-24-2004, 04:25 AM
I just want everyone to know one of her friends is posting updates on her yahoo group.
Also, I think there might be some auctions to raise money for Jen and her family, or some efforts to help them out with food, etc. I'll post as soon as I know more info about this.