PDA

View Full Version : Can't find the due dates thread in that forum....

amp
04-23-2004, 04:51 PM
I just went to the due dates forum to look and see if anyone else was supposed to be due right now, but I can't find the thread. For some reason, how I have my view formatted, I can't even go to the previous pages there, so I can't find that thread. I tried to search, but only came up with a thread on due dates for 2003 and that was obviously outdated. Can anyone find it?

mamahill
04-23-2004, 04:55 PM
I think it got deleted a while back. I've been meaning to repost it, but haven't had time to type out the instructions. Maybe I don't need to? or someone else can do it. Fine by me! If someone does, though, maybe just post through the end of 2004, then start a new thread for 2005 (gasp!) since we'll be getting those due dates before we know it?

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-23-2004, 05:33 PM
When I lost the baby I emailed the Fields and asked them if they could delete MY POST with my due date...I shared the date etc...I tried to delete it but once you post soemthing you can only edit it and not delete it. Since my user name is NEVE and TRISTAN we still had a place there and it made me feel awkward, and honestly sad too to have to see that if I was not pregnant. It might not have bothered me so much if my user name was not my name!!!!!

But with that said I never would have asked if it meant an accidental deleting of the thread....I assumed (and still do) that I could have just had my entry deleted without the thread.

The Fields emailed me back to say they did it, but I thought I noticed that the thread was gone, I emailed them about the thread being gone and they emailed me back and said it was still there...

So I was confused...but really was not up to really tackling the issue, I did share it here hoping maybe a moderator or someone not in my shoes could also confirm that it appeared deleated....

so I am sorry....I am hoping an email to them could put it back in place....but I did try to rectify the situation, but when they said it was still there I didn't know what else I could offer during that week...I was pretty beat....

Maybe someone else can email them and ask if it is possible to revive it...
Sorry guys that it appears my actions deleted it accidently and sure hope we get it back for I love the thread....I like keeping an eye on our babies, but we need to have a way to graciously delete our post too I think....
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

amp
04-23-2004, 06:03 PM
Neve - So sorry. I didn't realize that it was removed and why. I wouldn't have even brought it up had I realized the reasoning. How insensitive of me. Open mouth. Insert foot. Sorry!

So, if anyone is interested in just restarting such a thread, I love keeping track of who's due when, especially those who are ready to give birth soon! I know it's a bit of work, so no biggie if it doesn't happen.

Sheesh. I'll close my mouth now. (sheepishly hiding head). Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-23-2004, 06:29 PM
Oh girlie girlie no worries at all!!!!!
You said nothing to worry about PLEASE... I was just trying to explain how I am sorry that I think I caused it....you understandably asking about it I promise does not add salt to any wounds I PROMISE!!!!!!

I actually feel badly that it was removed over this request....
I do think we need to beable to have access to removing threads (even if via a web master)
Maybe someone should email the Field's about it and just ask them if there is a way to put it back...

Please Andrea know that there is nothing you wrote, or that I hope I wrote that should cause any sheepy feelings...I PROMISE girlie!!!!
I was just fessing up that I think I was the one that caused it...by accident....

Hugs,
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

amp
04-23-2004, 06:41 PM
No problem, Neve, I totally understand your not wanting to have to see your name there everytime you try to look at the list. Completely understandable! I wish there were a way to remove just a particular post within a thread, as you mentioned. I would think there would be a way, but it doesn't seem like they were able to do just that.

Also, since so many of those dates in there have actually passed, maybe it makes sense for us to just either make a new thread, or make a list like Deborah's birthday list and attach it as a list in a thread so that it could be altered and old names/due dates could be removed. Just an idea.