PDA

View Full Version : OT: Chicago Moms, could you see your Yahoo ChicagoBBB group

boys2enough
04-23-2004, 10:05 PM
ETA: Got it back! Thank you so much Mary!

in your Yahoo "My Groups" at all? Or am I the only one who is having problem with it? I went to StrollerSWAP by clicking on My Groups on Yahoo homepage, I was able to access StrollerSWAP, but didn't see the ChicagoBBB group there on my list. Is the Chiacgo group still there? Or am I kicked out for some reason? lol. Thanks. Lin

mharling
04-23-2004, 10:09 PM
Lin -
I do see it listed in 'My Groups' and haven't had any problems accessing it. I just looked at the member list and you're there. Not sure what's going on! Have you tried logging out of Yahoo altogether and logging back in?

ETA: Of course you're not kicked out!!

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
[link:www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b370a2992536|Birthday Pics!!]

boys2enough
04-23-2004, 10:15 PM
HI, Mary, thank you for coming to my rescue. I tried log out and log in, but didn't work. Maybe DH secretly unsubscribed me because I am spending way too much time on-line? LOL. Nah, he would have got rid of my link to StrollerSWAP instead. ;-) Don't know what's going on. Don't worry, it will probably show up again soon. I was just wondering what happened. Don't you spend more time on this. Have a great weekend! Isn't the weather glorious today? Cheers, Lin

mharling
04-23-2004, 10:16 PM
Lin -
Check your e-mail.

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
[link:www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b370a2992536|Birthday Pics!!]