PDA

View Full Version : What toy manufacturer has the WORST instructions?

flagger
04-27-2004, 02:24 PM
August Mom posted a rant on my board about the instructions for one of her latest toys for her DS. I thought I would ask the board at large the same thing.

We have not yet had to buy many needing to be put together toys, but I know that day is quickly approaching.

August Mom
04-27-2004, 03:28 PM
Hands down: Little Tikes. Any time I have to put an LT toy together, I am confused and frustrated. Why? There are no written instructions. They only instructions are poorly drawn illustrations where you have to try to figure out how the part you are using is supposed to fit and where the screws go. Each LT toy I build is worse than the next. I started with the Wide Tracker Activity Walker (I have never seen so many screws), followed by the LT Activity Garden (get your hammer/rubber mallet ready) and then my rant to Flagger's forum, the LT Grill 'n Glow Electronic BBQ (it took half an hour to figure out step 1). I can't comment on the 8-in-1 Adjustable Playground. DH and my dad put it together (although it didn't go that smoothly). LT makes sturdy products, but boy, can't they hire someone to write instructions?