PDA

View Full Version : My baby abducted by aliens!

miki
05-06-2004, 08:22 PM
The baby sleeping in her crib right now must be some sort of alien pod-baby. After 7 months of only napping in a swing or carseat sitting in the crib, today Lorelei fell asleep for a 2-hour nap after I put her in her crib wide awake because she seemed tired to me but didn't want her usual rocking. I am still stunned. And at night, she's gone back to letting me put her down awake like when she was tiny and not aware of the world. This is so sudden. I don't know what to do with the extra time.

But now that you all know about my pod-baby, I'm sure the aliens will be bringing back my real one.

barbarhow
05-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Savor every second of it! Sounds so wonderful. Could you send the aliens to my house???
Barbara-mom to Jack 3/27/03

JLiebCamm
05-06-2004, 09:05 PM
That's great. Hope the aliens stick around for you!

jec2
05-06-2004, 09:34 PM
Oh you lucky duck. I hope it sticks! Send some of what ever you did to me, I am desparately in need of a baby that naps!

lmintzer
05-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Those are some nice aliens! I'm hoping for some to come my way. I need my still-swaddled baby to be "replaced" by one who doesn't flail and scratch--and who can sleep more than 3 hours alone at night.

I think the aliens may be making an appearance for morning nap, though. We're doing roughly 1 1/2 hours in the crib in the morning. : ) Do you think they might come back for p.m. nap and night if I bribe them with food? : )

starrynight
05-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Yay enjoy it! My little one used to let me put her down awake, not anymore! I have to rock her to sleep and then hold her for a little while before I put her down. Since she's my last I don't mind too much :).